what i got for christmas 2017

Happy Holidays! I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas and are still enjoying the festivities. I thought I would share with you what I got for Christmas as I love reading these as I find it so interesting to know what people get and it also inspires me with anything else that I may want. I am not trying to brag by posting this as I know a lot of you enjoy these sorts of posts as well and I am also so so grateful for everything that I have received as I wasn't expecting to get this much at all! I haven't put this in any sort of order either so I do really hope that you enjoy reading it!
One of the things I asked for from my mum was some of my favourite skincare items, these include the Garnier micellar water, Simple dual effect eye makeup remover, Clean & Clear deep cleansing lotion, Simple toner and she also treated me to The Body Shop Camomile Cleaser which I have been dying to try!
Something that my boyfriend always gets me is the shiny Disney DVD's because I love how they look and just Disney in general! This time he got me Fantasia and Peter Pan which I am so so happy about.
As I'm sure everyone did, I got a load of chocolate for Christmas. My whole family in general got loads of chocolates as my mum also works in a school so I definitely need to get a grip on how much I'm eating!
Some of the things my best friend got me was these lovely presents. She got me some film for my camera as me and her both love photography, some lovely notebooks and also a t-shirt that says 'This is my reading shirt' which I will definitely get a lot of wear out of!
I got a few makeup bits this Christmas as well which I am so in love with! My boyfriend got me these 3 Benefit minis which are so lovely and I have been wanting some of these for ages so I'm so so happy with them! My sister also got me this gorgeous lipstick from Kiko, it's a matte lipstick but it's so creamy and comfortable to wear!
If you have been reading my blog for a while, then you would know that I am a bit of a bookworm, that is why I was so happy to receive some books for Christmas. The beautiful edition of A Christmas Carol is actually something that my friend bought me because we both decided to read it on Christmas Eve and Day so bought it for each other. My boyfriend bought me the hardback of Into The Water which I'm really excited to read as I loved Girl On The Train by the same author. The rest of the books were from my parents and they got me The Party by Robyn Harding, The Dry by Jane Harper, Sweet Little Lies by Caz Frear and also Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them which is something I've been wanting to read for a while as I'm also a massive Harry Potter fan. 
Linking back to being a Harry Potter fan, my sister got me this Ravenclaw jumper from Primark as I wanted it so much but the Primark closest to me only stocked the Gryffindor ones but as she lives in London she went and got me this one! It's such good quality for how cheap it is as well and they have them for each house so definitely take a look if you're a Potter fan. 
Another thing that my parents got for me is a new hairdryer and a curling wand. My hairdryer broke about 2 months ago and ever since then me and my mum have been sharing one so she kindly got me a new one and it is this beautiful rose colour. I have used this and it dries my hair so quickly so I'm really impressed! The curling wand is also this lovely bronze colour, I haven't used this yet but I may be creating some hair inspiration posts now that I have some lovely new tools.
 My mum recently played Cards Against Humanity with a group of her friends and found it really funny so she bought this as a joint present for me and her to use whenever we have any gatherings with friends. A few of my friends do already have this but it's nice to now have my own version as well.
 From my boyfriend's family I got this lovely Jack Wills tin full of lovely smelly things. Things like these are always given to people at Christmas and I absolutely love receiving them as it gives me things to use throughout the year and they always smell so nice! 
Another thing that my boyfriend got for me when we recently went shopping on Oxford Street was this giant Disney toy of Pua from Moana. This was half price when we went shopping and I absolutely loved it so he very kindly bought it for me as part of my Christmas present and he just looks so cute on my bed.
 I also got a lovely Yankee Candle in the scent Christmas Cookie from my family but I just thought that this was in such a lovely box and it just makes it that bit more special. This candle is a bit sweet for me but I know that I'll still end up burning it.
Something else that I normally always get for Christmas is some fluffy socks. My mum got me these ones as she knows I sometimes like to wear them under my boots to work (it gets very cold where I work!) so these are the perfect size for that and they're just simple patterned ones from Primark.
I thought I would save my biggest present until last and that was a Fitbit Charge 2. I love keeping track of how many steps etc I do in a day but I don't always have my phone on me to be able to track them so I really wanted this to be able to know how active I am being and also to help motivate me to start doing more in the new year! I would definitely recommend these to anyone who is interested in how much they move throughout the day or is wanting to be a bit more active!

I did also receive a few other bits such as gift cards and money etc but I never feel the need to include these things on these posts. 

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and also that you enjoyed reading this post about what I received; I am so grateful for all of it. Let me know also what you got for Christmas as I'd be so interested to know!

bethany x

Comments