christmas wish list

So it's nearly Christmas, this year has absolutely flown by and we are back at Christmas again. As usual I thought I would share with you my Christmas wish list because I find these so interesting to read and I know a lot of you love reading these too. I would just like to say that these are just things that I would like, I am in no way expecting all of this.
The first thing that I have put on my wish list is a Fitbit Charge 2. Me and my family have a running competition with how many steps we do and me and my mum have recently decided to get Fitbits as we don't always have our phones on us to count our steps. This is a very big present which I would be so super grateful for but am in no way expecting to get it! I love this lavender/rose colour, however I feel like the black one would work a lot better for me with work. 
Recently, my hair dryer decided to break on me and since then I have been sharing one with my mum. I saw this Babyliss rose gold one on offer in Boots and fell in love with it so I let my mum know about this as she is getting really annoyed at having to share one with me!
Another hair product that I have put down on my wish list is a curling wand as I have been meaning to get one for the longest time and have just never got round to it and I would love to be able to curl my hair a bit more for New Year parties etc. Once again this is a lovely bronze colour which is why I have put this one down as there are lots of great reviews on it and it will match the hair dryer lovely! This also comes with a heat protective glove which I would definitely need because I know that I would end up burning my hand.
Every year people say to me that I don't need any more makeup for Christmas, however that never stops me from putting it onto a wish list anyway! The amount of times that I have wanted to try some of the Benefit bronzers and blushers is ridiculous but once again they are just something that I have never got round to buying. That is why I've put this Benefit Cheek Parade Palette on my wish list as it includes: Hoola, Hoola Lite, Galifornia, Dandelion and Rockateur which are all ones that I would love to try and it would enable me to then see if I wanted to buy the full product.
Something a bit different that I have put on my wish list this year is an A3 scrapbook because I have been so inspired looking at people's scrapbook to start one myself as I always print so many photos and never put them anywhere. I really like the look of some of the ones with black pages which are a lot more difficult to find than you may think! I found this one on Amazon for about £15. 
A foundation that has been on my wish list for ages is the Too Faced Born This Way, which I have heard so many great things about. I have never tried a high end foundation so I would love to be able to get my hands on one this Christmas.

There is nothing better at Christmas than getting some of Lush's Christmas range which always smells absolutely amazing! This year they've brought out a new bath bomb called Sweater Weather which I think is adorable and seems like it would smell really nice and spicy which is something that I quite like in the winter months. One of my other favourites every year is the Candy Mountain Bubble Bar which in contrast is one of the sweetest smelling things there is! However this always reminds me of when I first started to use Lush bubble bars when I was about 13 or 14 so it's very nostalgic for me.
This Kat Von D set is so lovely and I think it's at such a good price for £19.50 so this has definitely made it onto my wish list (unless I buy it beforehand!) I love the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner and I've always wanted to try some of Kat Von D's liquid lipsticks so this would be a great chance to try some things out.

A present that I think is absolutely great for anyone is the HP Sprocket as this is so easy to use and super handy. This would be perfect to go alongside my scrapbook but these are quite expensive so once again I am in no way expecting this!

I have also put The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter on my wish list as I've heard that this is great at removing makeup and is really great for your skin and I just can't bring myself to spend £10 on this so that's why I've added it to my wish list.

The last thing that I've put on my wish list this Christmas is a whole ton of books! If you're new to my blog then you may not know that I am a bit of a bookworm, therefore I have asked for quite a few of the books off my booklist as this is a really easy present. Some of my top choices on my booklist are: The Great Gatsby by F.Scott Fitzgerald, Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur, The Dry by Jane Harper, and How To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee.

I would love to know what any of you have asked for this Christmas as I get so interested to see what people are wishing for. I hope you have enjoyed reading my own wish list and I plan to post a few more Christmas posts soon!

bethany x

Comments