last minute stocking fillers

For one of my last gift guide posts before Christmas, I thought I would post a last-minute stocking fillers guide. This is perfect for anyone you do a stocking for, or if you just wanted to get a small gift for someone. Most of these gifts are £10 and under as I feel like that is a reasonable price to spend on stocking fillers.
The first thing that I wanted to include is a hot chocolate mix. There are so many different types of these but they're also super easy to make yourself just by getting an empty jar and that means that you can customise it with marshmallows, sprinkles etc. which I think would be a really nice idea. This ready-made one from Wilko is only £5 so it's perfect as a stocking filler.
One thing that I always get in my stocking is a pair of Christmassy bed socks. I found these adorable 3D ones on Missguided for £10 which I know is quite pricey for bed socks but they're just the cutest things and they also have them in reindeer and penguin styles as well. If this is a little much for you then there are always really nice fluffy socks that you can pick up from Primark from about £2 so that's a great alternative.
Another great stocking filler is bath bombs. Everyone loves a good bath bomb, especially from the Christmas Lush range. Most of these bath bombs come in at around £5 which once again is a great price. There is such a range of different scents and types of bath items and there are ones that are as low as £2.50. 
A bit of a bigger stocking filler that I thought I'd include is Pop Vinyls. These are cute little figurines which are really popular as they have characters from so many different things such as films, tv shows, books, bands etc. so if you have never taken a look at these then I would definitely recommend doing so as they make a great present. In shops, these tend to be around £15 but you can get them cheaper on Amazon which is where I always go for them. 
Another great classic stocking filler is nail polish. Barry M is one of my favourite brands to go to for nail polish as it's good quality and also at a really good price. They do so many different types of nail polish including glitters and metallics and they are priced from £2.99 so that's super great for a stocking filler!
Yankee Candle is always so popular around Christmas but one great stocking filler is the small votives as these are £1.99 so are perfect to pop in a stocking. You could even buy a votive holder and put the candle inside as the present as that would be really nice to receive and it would still be fairly cheap as votive holders are around £5 but there are often discounts on them around Christmas. 
You can't have a stocking without some chocolate in it, a lot of people traditionally get an orange in their stocking so what my family normally do is put a chocolate orange in our stockings. There are so many Christmas editions of chocolate that you could put into a stocking and many supermarkets often stock a lot of this kind of chocolate. 

That's all I'm including in my stocking fillers gift guide, so I hope this has helped any of you that are stuck at the last minute with anything to put in a stocking! This is going to be my last Christmas post as I am working every day up until Christmas and I am wanting to spend my spare time with my friends and family so I hope you all have a great Christmas and get to spend time with your loved ones. 

bethany x

Comments