my christmas playlist

Putting on my Christmas playlist always manages to get me in such a great Christmassy mood. I have such a mixture of songs on there varying from classic Christmas tunes, pop songs to chilled Christmas hits. I have some really weird songs on this playlist which is why I thought I would share this with you because they're something a bit different to what you might be used to and get bored of hearing all the time in December. Working 3 Christmas' in retail also means that I have heard some very different, weird, cheesy Christmas songs and every year it always makes everyone laugh when I put the most bizarre Christmas songs on. I have playlists for Christmas songs on my Spotify if you want to check them out on there instead, my username is beths98.
chilled christmas songs
1.       winter wonderland - the sweeplings
2.       1996 - the lake poets
3.       the first noel - gardiner sisters
4.       christmas time is here - this is the kit
5.       when christmas comes around - matt terry
6.       cold december night - michael buble
7.       underneath the christmas lights - sia
8.       christmas lights - coldplay
9. it's christmas and i like you - the national parks

pop christmas songs

1.       jingle bell rock - the vamps
2.       shake up christmas - train
3.       i wanna kiss you so - girls aloud
4.       santa tell me - ariana grande
5.       one more sleep - leona lewis
6.       hoping for snow - the vamps
7.       kiss me babe, it's christmas time - owl city
8.       my only wish - britney spears
9.       snow globe - matt wertz
10.       come on, christmas - matthew west
11.       underneath the tree - kelly clarkson
12.       man with the bag - jessie j
13.       ho ho ho - sia
14.       santa's coming for us - sia
15.        mistletoe - justin bieber
16.       last christmas - ariana grande

classic christmas songs

1.       happy xmas (war is over) - john lennon
2.       fairytale of new york - the pogues
3.       merry xmas everyone - slade
4.       all i want for christmas is you - mariah carey
5.       merry christmas everyone - slade
6.       last christmas - wham!
7.       i wish it could be christmas everyday - wizzard
8.       driving home for christmas - chris rea
9.       step into christmas - elton john
10.       it's beginning to look a lot like christmas - michael buble
11.       do they know it's christmas - band aid
12.       holly jolly christmas - michael buble
13.       santa claus is coming to town - jackson 5
14.       wonderful christmastime - paul mccartney

movie christmas songs
1.       when christmas comes to town - polar express
2.       believe - polar express
3.       what's this - nightmare before christmas
4.       harry in winter - harry potter & the goblet of fire
5.       let it go - frozen
6.       frozen heart - frozen
7.       where are you christmas - the grinch

I hope this has given you some great songs to listen to this Christmastime, this is also a bit of a different post for me so I hope you have enjoyed it. I would also love to know what songs you listen to at Christmas if I haven't included them on this list!

bethany x

Comments