christmas wish list

It's reaching that time of year again where I thought I would start sharing some Christmas posts with you all. As usual I am starting off with my Christmas wish list and also as usual I would like to say that there is no way I would expect all of these things but I just enjoy sharing what I would like and it could also help any of you who are struggling with what you might like to receive this Christmas.
Tangle Teezer - £11
The first thing on my wish list this year is a new Tangle Teezer as mine is getting so old now and the bristles are starting to bend and snap. I really love this lilac colour and think it will make a nice difference to my original pink one that I currently have. I know there are so many different colours and designs so I will enjoy seeing what one I would receive. 
No7 5 Steps to Radiance - £16
The next thing that I would love to receive this year is some nicer skincare. I always tend to use the same sort of skincare and would love to try some more expensive skincare as I am getting to an age now where I want to extend how well I treat my skin. That's when I noticed this No7 set in Boots and it seems like it will be a great set to get me started with nicer feeling skincare.
KeepCup - £12
Being at university, I have been drinking coffee a lot more and I have been wanting to get myself a reusable coffee cup in order to stop using disposible cups that enter landfill sites. I have looked into a lot of different sorts of cups and found the company keepcup where you can design your own style of cup which I have done any included an image of here. I think this is such a great present to get for someone who loves drinking coffee, especially as many of the big chain coffee shops offer you discount on drinks if you bring your own cup. 
Biore Charcoal Nose Strips - £9.49
Going back to the theme of skincare, I really want to try out some charcoal nose strips as I have heard so many people rave about these and I've never got round to trying them which is why I would love to receive these. 
Princess Bath Bomb - £9.95
It's not Christmas without receiving something from Lush. This year they've introduced new bath bombs which come in two pieces, my favourite one of these new bath bombs has to be the Princess one, which is why I'm putting this on my wish list for Christmas. These are more expensive than Lush's normal bath bombs but seeing as you can use it for two baths I think that it actually works out good value, especially for a limited edition bath bomb!
Crimes of Grindelwald Book - £8.49
In case you aren't aware, I am a massive fan of Harry Potter so obviously I am wanting to read The Crimes of Grindelwald screenplay and as this is new there are offers on it everywhere so I am hoping someone will be kind enough to pick this up for me soon!
Grey Dressing Gown - £24.99
I have been needing a new dressing gown for a while now as mine is starting to get a bit old. And Christmas is the perfect time to receive a dressing gown as a present, right? I've seen this really nice looking one in New Look so feel like this would keep me super cosy over the Christmas period. 
Mamma Mia 2 DVD - £9.99
Everyone needs to watch a film on Christmas day, and I know me, my mum and my sister would absolutely love watching and singing along to Mamma Mia 2. We all saw it multiple times at the cinema so I know we would all love for one of us to receive this on Christmas day so we can watch it all over again!
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer - £19.50
Ever since trying my friends Naked Skin Concealer I have fallen in love. This covered up a black eye that I had (if you've read my 4 weeks at uni post you would understand why!) and stayed in place all day so I have been wanting to get my own ever since! My only concern with this is there isn't an Urban Decay stand so I am unsure on what shade to get!
Ankle Weights - £16.99
The last thing I'm going to include on this Christmas wish list is these Adidas ankle weights as since being at university I have fallen out of love with exercising because I no longer have access to a gym. I have discovered this year that exercise is something that really helps me to feel more energised and do more with my day as well as really helping to clear my mind so I feel like getting these would help me feel a lot more relaxed and also not feel so bad about the alcohol weight I have put on. 

That is it for my Christmas wish list for 2018, as I have said I am not expecting to receive all of this but I have shared this post for the past 2 years and I love reading these sorts of posts myself around Christmas time! I hope you have enjoyed reading this and are looking forward to my other Christmas posts that I have planned because this is my favourite time of year to post!

bethany x

Comments