christmas gift guide: boyfriend

As I have now posted my Christmas wish list, I thought I would post some gift guides as I normally do. To start this off I thought I would start with a gift guide for boyfriends as this is probably the most amount of money I spend on presents at Christmas. 

Tommy Hilfiger Card Holder - £35
The first thing I thought I would include in this gift guide is this Tommy Hilfiger Card Holder as I feel like a leather card holder is a really nice present idea because it's not something that you would normally buy for yourself. They do such a wide variety but I think an all black one is nice and classic.

The next thing I thought I would put in is football tickets. Obviously this is a gift that you can tailor to whoever you are buying it for as to what club they support or whatever sport they follow. I know that my boyfriend would absolutely love it if I gave him tickets to see Chelsea play so I think this is a great gift for anyone in your life!
PS4 Pro Bundle - £349.99
Another present idea which I know my boyfriend would appreciate is a PS4 Pro. This is a bundle version that comes with Red Dead Redemption 2 so this is an even better present to give. This is a bigger gift to give but I tend to prefer spending my money on presents for others. You can get a normal PS4 instead as well if this one is too expensive for you. 
Vans Hoodie - £60
Every year I tend to buy my boyfriend some type of clothing for Christmas and I think this Vans hoodie is really nice which is why I am recommending this in the gift guide. Once again you can get something else which is similar to this if this is out of your price range but I thought I would put this down as an idea. 
beats by dre - £199.99
A present that I believe is suitable for absolutely anyone is some beats headphones. I myself have wanted a pair of these for ages because I think they are such great quality headphones but they are definitely something that I will never buy myself which is why I also know that my boyfriend would love a pair. They come in so many different varieties and also so many different colours that I think you would be able to get a pair of these for anyone in your life.
Star Wars Lego - £64.99
My advice for anyone that doesn't know what to buy for their boyfriend this Christmas is to treat it like you're buying presents for a child. I know that my boyfriend would always absolutely love receiving Lego and he also really loves Star Wars so this is a perfect present to give to him. There are also always some form of offers on Lego, especially on Amazon, so you can often find Lego for a lot cheaper than it should be. There are also so many different types of Lego that you can get, it then also gives you a great date idea as you can then build it together!
Ant-Man and the Wasp - £14.99
Something super easy but still great to buy for someone is a film. A film I know my boyfriend will love to get is the new Ant-Man and the Wasp film as this has only recently come out on DVD. I could recommend so many different films but of course everyone has their own tastes so it completely depends on what the person you are buying for likes, my best recommendations would be Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Disney/Pixar. 

I hope you have enjoyed this post and it has helped to give you some ideas for what to buy for someone this Christmas! I still have more Christmas posts planned so please keep your eyes open for any of them coming over the next few weeks still and let me know any Christmas posts that you would like to see!

bethany x

Comments