what i got for christmas 2016

I thought I would post a what I got for Christmas!! I asked on Instagram and a few people told me that they would enjoy reading it so here we go! 
 Before I start I would like to say how grateful I am for all of my presents and how much I appreciate them but for me, giving presents is always the best part of Christmas and also being around those that I love. Also, my parents are planning on buying me a new laptop in the sales so I just got a lot of small things from them actually on Christmas Day. Also when I say things that my mum got me, it is also from my dad it's just he doesn't go out and buy things, he sorts out the big presents and anything that needs ordering online!
Every Christmas Eve my mum will give me and my sister a pair of Christmas pyjamas to wear that night and wake up in on Christmas morning. This year I did actually help her out with which one's I wanted because I had seen these adorable snowy lodge style pyjama bottoms in Tesco and then she saw the Coca Cola one there as well and picked that up for me. These are both so comfortable and I love them so much!
The next thing that my parents bought me was an early Christmas present. If you follow my Instagram then you may be aware that I had my purse stolen at the start of December so once I began getting new bank cards etc. I needed a new purse to put them in so my mum offered to buy me one as an early present and also because they both felt sorry for me because I had lost things from my purse which had obviously made me upset. I picked this one out from River Island because I always seem to stick to plain black purses so I know that no matter what I will still always like them, but this one has different textures on the front which I really liked and it's the perfect size for all I carry around with me!
After hearing me go on about wanting Zoella's Lazy Days Candle for so long and it always being sold out in my local Boots, my mum managed to track one down and bought this for me as a Christmas present! I was so happy when I opened this because I think this smells so nice and I haven't started burning it yet but I'm sure that it will be one that burns the scent well because I've heard so many good things about these. I also love how simple the candle actually is and I am now really wanting to buy a few of the other ones!
Sticking to the theme of Zoella, my mum also got me the Secret Scenta set which comes with all 4 of her mini body sprays! I already have the Let's Spritz one and I love this so much but I've never been able to convince myself to buy any of the others so this was the perfect gift for me and I am so happy because even though I asked her for this I thought she had completely forgotten about it!
My entire family know that I love coffee but I can only drink flavoured coffee so I also got a set of some coffee syrups. These are: caramel, vanilla, hazelnut, gingerbread and chocolate cookie, so I'm really excited to try these so I can finally have coffees at home that aren't out of a ratchet! These also came with some chocolate sprinkle stencils which me and my mum always love in Costa so I'm also really excited to try these out as well!
Every Christmas, me and my sister will both get something from the Christmas range at Lush. This year my mum got me the Little Snow Fairy gift set which comes with a mini Snow Fairy shower gel and also the Snow Fairy Fun. Unlike most other people I sometimes find the Snow Fairy scent from Lush a bit too sweet so I'm never sure if I would get through a whole shower gel of it. However this is a really good size for me and I've also never had any Fun from Lush before so I'm excited to try this out!
When me and my mum were in TKMaxx a few days before Christmas, I spotted that they had Essie nail polish for only £3.99! And that they actually had it in colours that I liked so without me knowing my mum had picked them up for me and ended up buying them. These are more of a present to both of us because I know that she liked these colours as well and will definitely end up borrowing them. These are in the shades Passport To Happiness and Go Overboard.
My mum likes to fill my stocking with things that she knows are useful to me but that I don't buy myself so she got me some Aussie Miracle Shine Shampoo and Conditioner because it is my all time favourite hair product but I never buy it because it's normally about £3 a bottle and that's way too expensive for me when it's such  small bottle!
My mum also got me a set of Vaseline lip balms because I always have such dry lips and it leads me to biting them which is such a bad habit! On top of that, I am always seeming to lose my lip balms so hopefully now that I've got 3 more my lips should be all covered for the rest of the winter! 
The first thing that my sister got me was this mason jar that comes with a straw and I have wanted one for so long because my one doesn't have a lid so I can't really trust myself with it on my bed etc. And my sister knows how much I love making things look nice to take photos of so this is perfect for me! 
Inside of the mason jar was these two mini bottles of cocktail mix. It comes with a mango daiquiri and a blood orange margarita which you just mix with a spirit to make your own cocktail. Me and my sister are both fans of cocktails so I'm really excited to try and make these and hope that they taste alright! 
The next thing that I got from my sister was a Scratch Map, this is basically a map where you can scratch off the places that you have been. Our family like to travel to different countries for holidays so this is a really nice present idea and she also got given one from her boyfriend for Christmas but in a bigger size so this is a really nice idea if any of you are stuck with what to buy for someone's birthday etc.
My sister also knows how much I love macaroons which is why she got me these macaroon shaped lip balms. They are the classic strawberry and vanilla scented ones but she mainly got them because she thought I would think they look really cute! 
My sister also got me these little Baylis and Harding Midnight Fig and Pomegranate candles. I love candles so much and these ones smell so nice and are perfect for winter! I will definitely be burning these soon because I've never had a Baylis and Harding candle but I've heard that they are really nice candles. 
The last thing that my sister got me was a smiling pile of poo Emoji cushion. We've had this joke about this Emoji for about 2 years now and it just so happened that this Christmas we both bought each other one of these cushions! We found this so funny on Christmas morning when we both had identical looking presents to each other and it's also quite nice that we both have one when we live quite far apart so don't see each other that often. 
For Christmas, me and my best friend decided that we weren't going to spend that much on each other and gave a limit of £20 because we both have birthday's fairly close to Christmas and we'd both gone quite over the top with that! So this year she decided to get me her favourite MAC lipstick which is in the shade Fast Play. I absolutely love this shade and really like that it's not a matte because I'm trying to be a bit more adventurous with the types of lipsticks that I wear. However, I am really loving this shade and I know that I will get so much wear out of it and am so grateful for this! 
 The first thing that I got from my boyfriend was the Frosted Berrie's set from The Body Shop and this comes with a shower pouf, a mini shower gel and a mini body butter which I love the scent of and I was so close to buying a new body butter from The Body Shop a few weeks ago and am so glad now that I didn't because I now have this one! 
Also from my boyfriend I got this Soap & Glory set which comes with a full size Clean On Me shower gel, The Righteous Butter body butter, a full size The Scrub Of Your Life, Hand Food hand cream, Heel Genius foot cream, a headband and a shower pouf. This is such a great set because it is all original things with I love the scent of and I know that I will use all of these products! 
The last thing that I got from my boyfriend was a bottle of Lady Million by Paco Rabanne because he knows how much I love this perfume and have been wanting it for so long now! I am so grateful for this because I really wasn't expecting him to spend this much on me for Christmas and I'm so happy that I've finally got this perfume!
From my boyfriend's dad and his girlfriend I got a Jack Will's tin which comes with another shower pouf (so I now have 3 even though I don't ever use them!), a body butter, a body lotion and a body wash which all smell really nice and come in a really nice tin which I will definitely be reusing for something once I have used the things in it. I wasn't expecting anything off of them because I don't see them that often but this was such a lovely gift from them. 
From my boyfriend's nan, I got these lovely Marks & Spencer truffles which look so nice and I can't wait to eat these even though I know they will last me a while because they look like they will be so rich! 
I also got a range of other chocolate from different people which I am going to have to try to slowly get through and then definitely start back at the gym once I've eaten it all! Especially as we always buy a tub of Quality Street's at Christmas which are slowly being worked through! 

As well as this, I got some money from my aunts and uncles to go towards my holiday to Paris next year! This is so nice of them and I'm so grateful!

I did also get some secret santa presents earlier on in the month when we had our work Christmas meal which was really nice of whoever got me. I got a small bottle of cider and a small can of Smirnoff and Cranberry and some chocolates in there which was all very nice.

I hope you have all had an excellent Christmas and are all enjoying the wait for New Year now! Let me know below what you got for Christmas and how you spent your day. 

bethany x

Comments