christmas gift guide for boyfriend

Carrying on from my Christmas Wishlist I thought I would post a gift guide for anyone looking for something to buy their boyfriend/husband or even brother/dad. I am basing it on boyfriend because that's the only man that I'm going to be buying for this year so I'm going to share 10 of my best tips on what to get for men this Christmas! I'm using some advice from what my boyfriend has said he's wanted recently so hopefully it will give a true reflection of what men might want.


One thing that I really want to get for my boyfriend this year is a really nice wool jumper. I found this grey one in H&M which looks so nice and I just love jumpers so much and not only for myself! 
Grey Jumper H&M - £25

A game that my boyfriend has been obsessed with since it came out is Battlefield 1, I know so many of his friends have it as well so I would definitely get this for him if he didn't already have it so if you  are buying for someone who enjoys gaming then if they haven't got this game I would say get this one!
Battlefield 1 - £42.95 (Amazon)

If you have a little more to spend on someone this Christmas then one gift you should definitely think about is the PlayStation VR, there are quite a few different parts that you need to get for this but I know that if I could afford to buy this for my boyfriend he would be unbelievably happy, even if it meant he then had to wait to use it because he needed to buy the other parts himself. This would also be really fun for anyone to use so is a really good present idea if you have some more money to spend. 
PlayStation VR Headset - £349.99

Being completely honest, I'm not sure there's any man that wouldn't want a Nerf gun. Probably not the best idea for us seeing as we are the ones likely to then be hit with it but my idea is to get 2 so you can fight back! I am definitely thinking about getting my boyfriend one of these this year because he's wanted one for so long and I know he would have so much fun with it. This is also a good present idea as dependent on which one you get, they vary in price a lot so you will definitely be able to find one that suits your budget. 
Nerf N-Strike Elite Strong-arm Blaster - £13

One thing that I think will suit any man in your life (boyfriend/dad/etc.) is this World Lager Selection, I know that my boyfriend was looking at this and they do also have quite a few different ones in Boots. For example, I've bought my dad the World Ale Selection for Christmas so I think that these would be a great present. It also gives them the chance to try some new drinks which is always great! 
World Lager Selection - £10

Quite a funny small present that would also be great for a secret santa present is this emergency pint glass. It's just something that is funny and I'm sure it will end up being used at some point. Once again this is from boots and seeing as they always have their 3 for 2 offer on Christmas gifts I would definitely recommend that you go and have a look at what you can pick up in there.
Emergency Pint Glass - £6

That's all for my gift guide for boyfriends, of course there are also many sentimental gifts that you could get which would really mean something to them and I always think this is a lovely idea. I may create a post about this closer to Valentine's Day because these ideas are much more suited to then. I hope you've enjoyed this post and that's it's helped to give you some ideas for what to buy for any men in your life! 

bethany x


Comments