christmas wishlist 2016

It's already December!! I can't believe how fast this year has flown and that's it's December, I feel like last Christmas was literally 5 minutes ago. Anyway, it means that it's that time of year for gifting. I love giving people gifts so Christmas makes me so happy. However, for my first Christmas post I thought I would share my wishlist for Christmas to give you some ideas of what you may want this year. I would like to say firstly that I am not expecting all or any of these things because they are all fairly expensive things but I just thought I would let you know what I want at the moment. I'm going to include 10 items that I would love to get this year, obviously not all of them! 



The first thing I would love to receive this Christmas and would be so shocked and grateful if I did is a Macbook Air. Some of you may know that I already own a Macbook Pro but this is now over 4 years old and is becoming to get very slow. Also, my Macbook is quite heavy so I can't carry it to and from college with me so I would really like to be able to take my own laptop with me rather than having to always hope I can borrow a laptop from the library in college before they run out! I know this is a super expensive present which is why I'm not really expecting to get this but I've talked about it with my parents anyway so we're looking to see if we can find a refurbished one for a lower price so if you have ever wanted a Macbook try looking for some refurbished ones to save you some money!
Macbook Air 13inch - £949

The next thing that I would love to receive is the Too Faced Grande Hotel Cafe which is a Christmas set that comes with 3 palettes and a mini Better Than Sex Mascara. The three eyeshadow palettes are meant to smell of coffee and are named: Peppermint Mocha, Eggnog Latte and Gingerbread Cookie. I think this is such good value when you consider that you are getting 18 eyeshadows (a mix of shimmer and matte), 2 blushes and a bronzer. I have wanted to try the Better Than Sex mascara for ages and I love Too Faced eyeshadows so this is the perfect gift for me!
Too Faced Grande Hotel Cafe - £46

It wouldn't be Christmas without wanting one of the Starbucks Christmas Mugs, I go to Starbucks quite regularly because I pass it on my way home from college and whenever I'm in there waiting for my drink I will be looking at all the mugs they sell and recently I've seen this limited edition Christmas mug and I absolutely love it! I just think it's so cute and isn't too over the top about Christmas. 
Starbucks Pink Dipped Ornaments Mug - £9.95

As most of you would know if you have been reading my blog for a while, I love books. I recently went into Waterstones to see what books they were recommending at the moment. I really love reading books around Christmas time that make me feel really happy and I picked up The Reader On The 6.27 and read the blurb and it sounded like such a good book! I never buy books from book shops however, I always go to Amazon because they're always so much cheaper but I really liked the sound of this one so if I don't end up buying this before I will definitely be hoping to get it for Christmas.
The Reader On The 6.27 Book - £3.99

I feel like this is something that a lot of people will be wanting for Christmas this year! I would love to receive something from Kylie Cosmetics! I fell in love with her whole holiday edition and one of my favourite things is the 6 piece mini liquid lipstick set. I also love the Jolly Gloss but I am aware of how expensive these can be to get in England (Kylie please lower your international fees) which is why I have never bought any in the past. Also the holiday edition things are selling out so fast so I'm not actually expecting to get anything from here but it's a great present idea!
Some things that I really want to get my hands on at the moment is some more Makeup Geek eyeshadows, I have a whole long list of what shades I want so I've just included a photo of loads of swatches of different ones. But if you would like to know what shades I want to get hold of from Makeup Geek then please let me know and I will make a blog post about all the shades I want (there's a lot!)

Makeup Geek Eyeshadows - £6/£9.25

Another thing that I would be amazed to receive this year would be the Makeup Forever HD Foundation Stick. I have heard so many good things about this foundation and I really want to try it out, especially seeing as I have never tried anything from Makeup Forever before! 

Make Up For Ever HD Foundation Stick - £29

This is another thing that I really am not expecting because once again it is so expensive! However, I have wanted this Tiffany necklace for so long and I know so many people have it but I just think it looks so pretty and delicate. I do already have one heart necklace from Pandora which I got for my 17th Birthday and I wear it every day so I would love to be able to switch it up every now and then.
Tiffany Mini Double Heart Necklace - £115


Of course most of you will know that Zoella has brought out a Christmas range and there's only one thing that really interests me in this set and that's the scent gift. I bought the Let's Spritz one when it first came out and I use it constantly throughout the summer because it's such a lovely summery scent but it's slowly running out now and this gift gives me the perfect opportunity to restock on this one and also try out the other ones for the first time.
Zoella Secret Scenta Set - £16

Finally, it can't be Christmas without something from Lush! Of course there would be many things that I would love from their Christmas range but one thing that I loved last year when I tried it was the Father Christmas Bath Bomb. It's so lovely smelling and there's also so many other bath bombs so if you've never smelt some of the Christmas range from Lush then definitely try going to your local shop and smell some of them to get an idea of which ones you may like. 
Lush Father Christmas Bath Bomb - £3.75

There's some of the things that I would love to be able to receive for Christmas and I hope sharing them with you has given you some ideas of what you may either like for Christmas or like to get for someone else! Let me know below what you would like to receive for Christmas and I will try and be back as soon as some new Christmas themed posts for you all! 

bethany x







SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

Comments