urban decay naked 2 pink eyeshadow look

Hi guys! Today I've got a pink eyeshadow look for you using shades all from the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay, this is one of my favourite palettes that I own and I have been doing this look a lot recently because I really like the look it gives.
I started off by using my Nivea Post Shave balm to prime my face because since buying this I have been loving using it because I feel like it really holds my makeup in place. I picked out my L'oreal Infallible 24 Matte foundation today because my favourite foundation (L'oreal True Match) ran out on me and I haven't had the chance to go and get some more yet so I was going back to some of the foundations I used to use. When I got this foundation I didn't really like it and the colour didn't really seem to suit but when I used it today I was shocked at how well it applied and how much I seemed to like it now. Of course I then used my LA Girl Pro concealer as many of you know I love and even though I was using a matte foundation I then applied a small covering of the Rimmel Stay Matte powder just to make sure my face wasn't shiny and to help my foundation stay on.
I then moved onto my eyebrows where I used my favourite Maybelline Brow Satin but I only used the pencil side of it today and then went over it with Benefit Gimme Brow which I recently got in a magazine so have been trying this out. I do really like this brow product however the one I got in the magazine is too dark but I am using it anyway as it's only a shade darker than my brows so I can still make it work okay.
I then contoured with Maybelline Master Sculpt and used my new Rimmel Natural Bronzer to bronze up my face a bit seeing as it is now summer so I wanted to have a bit more of a healthy bronzed glow. I like this bronzer so far because it's not completely matte but it's not really shimmery. I also highlighted with the Mary Lou-Manizer highlighter because as I'm sure a lot of you agree this highlighter is amazing and it is definitely my favourite highlighter I've ever tried.
Moving on to the actual eyeshadow I first put some of Tease through my crease and blended a small amount on my inner and outer corner. I then applied Chopper all over the lid which gives a really nice pinky shimmer, however I wanted this to be a bit more shimmery so used YDK just to add some more shimmer and highlight the centre of my eyelid a bit more. After doing this I then just blended it all out with some more of Tease going through my crease. I then added some eyeliner using the L'oreal Perfect Slim liner which I always use and added Benefit Roller Lash because this is the only mascara that keeps my eyelashes curled all day. 
To finish this look off I put the L'oreal Lip Liner Couture in Bois De Rose all over my lips to add a pink base before going over the top with Mac Hug Me, I find that this lip combination reminds me off Mac Mehr but because Hug Me is a Lustre finish it is a more glossy look rather than the matte feeling of Mehr. 
I hope you have enjoyed this makeup look and I am aware that in these photos the makeup doesn't appear to be very pinky but I promise you it does turn out pink in real life! I really love writing makeup look posts even though there are so many better ones out there but I am hoping to improve these over time. If you have any requests for any particular posts then please let me know in the comments because I would love to hear what you think! 

bethany x

Comments

  1. This makeup look is lovely! I may have to purchase the LA Girl concealer, I keep seeing it everywhere haha☺ Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much! Look on Amazon for it because that's the cheapest I've found it x

      Delete

Post a Comment