how to print polaroid pictures! LALALAB

If you're like me and have always loved the idea of polaroids but don't have the budget to go out and buy a polaroid camera and always be buying film you will love the app LALALAB. This create app allows you to print photos straight from your phone in many different styles and at low prices. 
 I have been using this app for a few years now and I always print polaroid style pictures from there. They are incredibly good value at just 29p a print and you can also print standard 6x4 photos along with photo books, larger prints, magnets, posters, canvases, postcards, greeting cards and phone cases. Personally I haven't bought anything other than the printed photos but I know people that have bought things such as large prints and canvases and have said the quality of those is incredible also. Recently they have created an update where you can add font to polaroid photos and also change the colour of the border around the photo so that is a great addition to create some really unique photos.
 One thing I particularly love about this company is the effort they put into their products, not only do you get some fantastic photos but in each package you will get some form of origami which I find adds to the fun of it all. 
 LALALAB have a referal program on their app where you can introduce a friend and they will instantly receive £5 off their first purchase. I think this is such a great idea because it means you can get free printed photos and then decide if you would like to continue using the app in the future. A benefit if you do continue to use the app you can introduce your own friends with your own personal code and as well as them getting £5 off their first purchase it will also credit you with £5 to your account which is a great idea. If you would like to use my referral code for your first order from LALALAB then my code is: PGS82DM0 and this will get you £5 to spend on the app!
Since using this app I have bought many printed photos and I have a small area in my room where I display some of them and change them over to show some different ones every now and then. There are some lovely ways that you can find to display your photos and one of my favourites is by hanging them on some fairy lights, however I need to invest in making this display because I think it will look so nice. If you are stuck for ideas on how to display them then I'd definitely recommend searching for some on Pinterest because that's where I get most of my ideas from.  

I hope you have enjoyed learning about the app LALALAB and I hope you all go on and order some photos to keep your memories forever and remember to use the code PGS82DM0 if you want £5 off your purchase! 

bethany x

Comments