small collective haul! new look, h&m, superdrug!

Hello again everyone! I thought I would share some of the items I've bought recently with you, there isn't too much in this haul but I always love seeing what people have bought recently as it allows me to see what new items are out there and it can help inspire me. 
 The first thing I got was this floral bodycon skirt from New Look, I really liked this but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to pull something this bold off. After getting other people's opinions I decided to get it because it was only £5 in the sale. However this is from the children's section of New Look because being small I can still fit into those and they tend to be cheaper so I got this in the largest size which is 15 years and it fits really nicely. 
 The next thing I got was also from the children's section of New Look and this is a really nice white crop top with an elasticated bottom. I tried this on in the biggest size (14-15 years) and it seemed really baggy which if it was for a younger child then I can understand but that isn't what I really wanted so I decided to try on a smaller size (12-13 years) and this fitted exactly how I wanted it to. Whilst trying this on I also tried on some similar ones that they had in the adult section which were also really nice, these ones were in grey, black and red and I really want to go back and get the red one now. This top was £8.99 and I used my NUS card to get student discount which is one thing I really love about New Look.
 Another top that I bought in New Look was this ribbed grey vest, this is a really soft material and I have worn it so much since I bought it. I have wanted a top with the lace up v neck for a while and this is quite a subtle one which I felt more comfortable with wearing on a everyday basis. This top was £8.99 when I bought it but I recently went back in and saw that it had gone into the sale which was quite annoying but good for any of you reading this!
The last thing I got from New Look was actually a photo frame, this is a beautiful frame which has a blue border and then a light coloured wood and it is a deep frame which looks really nice hung up on my wall. 
 The last clothing item I bought was this khaki vest from H&M because I have been looking for a vest like this for ages now and can never find one that is either the right colour or the right fit and I was so happy when I finally found this one so bought it straight away, especially as it was only £3.99.
 I am wanting to start being more adventurous with my makeup at the moment and since I was going to a Coldplay concert recently I thought that was a good opportunity to try something new so I bought this bright blue eyeliner and I have been loving this, the eyeliner goes on so smoothly and it is the perfect pop of colour if you are just wanting to add a bit more to your makeup without being too bold. If you want to see a makeup look with this eyeliner then please let me know and I will do one for you! This Rimmel eyeliner was only £5.99 from Superdrug and there is currently a 3 for 2 offer on at Superdrug so get down there and pick up some things if you wanted to start being adventurous.
 A repurchase that I've made recently was getting another LA Girl Pro Conceal because if you read my blog regularly then you will know that this is my favourite concealer. Unfortunately the colour that I normally get was out of stock at the time I needed a new one so I got what I believe is the shade lighter and I haven't yet started using it but I'm sure it will be just as good. If you are wondering where you can get this concealer I buy mine off Amazon but I know you can also get it from Beauty Bay.
The last thing in my haul is this book called The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood. Most of you know that I really like reading and am an English Literature student at college. I was really interested in reading this book in the first place but I have chosen to use this book for my English Coursework that I am starting over the summer holidays. I am writing a comparative essay between this and 1984 by George Orwell and I'm really excited to read both the books. 

I hope you have enjoyed this haul and maybe it has given you some inspiration of what is in the shops at the moment and please let me know if you have any posts you would like to see from me because I'd love to know. 

bethany x

Comments

  1. That skirt is really cute, loved reading post and seeing what you bought! Stores that offer student discounts are always a bonus too haha, Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Student discount is one of my favourite things haha, I convince myself to buy things because I'll get discount

      Delete

Post a Comment