valentine's day outfit ideas

Hello again everyone! Sorry that this post is a few days late but I have been super busy the past week so I haven't been able to sort everything out but here's my post for this week!

Although I don't particularly like Valentine's Day myself (I find it so sickly sweet and I'm just not into that), I thought I'd do an outfit ideas post for any of you that do have any plans for Valentine's Day. I have included a dinner outfit, a casual daytime outfit and a slightly posher dress. 


All of these items are from boohoo.com so whatever you like from here you will be able to find it easily on there! Also, I used the same shoes and bag for all the outfits; the shoes are some black boots which are £30 and I think these are so nice! The bag is a simple small white shoulder bag with a gold clasp detail on the front, this is only £14 and also comes in black.
The first outfit is this slightly sheer black blouse with an small open front and a dark nude coloured midi skirt. The blouse is £12 which I think is such good value and the skirt, which comes in many other colours, is only £6! This is a great outfit and both of these items could easily be paired with other things. 
The second outfit is a more casual outfit and I really like this one. The top is a simple cross strap front and I have a top very similar to this which I think is really flattering. I've put this with some plain black high waisted jeans because I tried to keep this outfit quite simple so it could be worn more casually. The top is only £10 and the jeans are £20 but you could find other jeans similar anyway for cheaper or more expensive depending on what you prefer. 
The final outfit is a pink dress, I had to put either some pink or red into this outfit ideas to fit with the day but I saw this dress and really liked it, this dress is only £18 and comes in other colours. Boohoo have many other beautiful dresses under their Valentine's Day shop and they start from only £8! 

Some people may believe that this is a bit late to be posting a Valentine's Day post but with boohoo there is very often offers on postage which can sometime's include discounted next day delivery so if you liked some of these items and wanted to purchase them you still could and get them in time for Valentine's Day. 

I hope you have enjoyed this post and whatever you're doing on Valentine's Day even if you're just sitting indoors all day I hope you have a great day!

bethany x

Comments