mac matte lipstick collection

To restart my blog I have decided to go a post on my MAC Matte Lipsticks, I only have a few but I still thought I would share this with all of you. 

Unlike most normal matte lipsticks I find that MAC ones aren't excessively drying, of course they're going to be more drying that other creamier finishes but they have great lasting power and this is one of the reasons that I love them.


These are the three shades that I have and I love them all so much, they're all sort of nude colours with some darker and some pinker. The top shade is Whirl which is a darker nude, this is my most recently purchased MAC lipstick and I've been wearing it so much recently. The next shade is Mehr which is a more pink colour, this is also a darker colour than some of the other popular shades by MAC, this was one of my first MAC lipsticks which I was so happy with when I first bought it. I don't tend to reach for this lipstick that much because I sometimes don't know if the pinker shades suit me well but I still love this lipstick nonetheless. The last matte lipstick I have is the infamous Velvet Teddy, this is a classic nude which so many people have and love. I got this lipstick for my prom last June after having wanted it for ages and that gave me a reason to spend the money on getting it. 

I hope you have enjoyed looking at the different MAC lipsticks that I own, I am hoping to get more in the future and am looking into trying different kinds of finishes other than just matte ones. I am hoping to keep uploading regularly if I can because I am enjoying writing on here again so if there's anything you would like me to write about then let me know.

bethany x

Comments