february favourites 2016

Hello again everyone, happy Leap Year! February has been a good month for me, I saw my favourite band live, I had some good times with my friends, I went to London, so overall this was a good month for me. 

The first thing I want to include is a new product that I've been using this month and I included it in another blog post recently and that's the L'oreal Infallible Scult Contour Palette. I have been using this every day since I bought it and I don't know what I used to do! It is so easy to blend due to the cream to powder. I would recommend this to anyone and it's currently only £6.99!
Another one of my favourite things this month was the new eyebrow product that I discovered. I wanted to get a new eyebrow product because I was using one of the eyeshadows out of my naked palette and I didn't want to keep using that so I got a new product that I could work with. I looked around and tried to find what colours would match my brows, I ended up finding the Maybelline Brow Satin. This is a really good product which I thought was slightly different at first but I have grown to really like this. On one end is a pencil and the other is a sponge with powder on it which can be used to fill your brows in more. This is good because you don't have to use both ends if you don't want to which makes it a good product for anyone. This is only £5.99 which I believe is really good for an eyebrow product compared to some of the other eyebrow products that are out there. 
My lips have been unbelievably dry recently so I have tried to be avoiding wearing lipstick recently which isn't like me but I want to be able to get my lips back in good condition. That means that I have been wearing A LOT of lip balm. I have many different lip balms but over this month I have decided that the EOS Strawberry Sorbet, this will stay moisturising my lips longer than any of my other lip balms which means that I can put this on and it will stay on for hours before I need to put any more on. I also love the shape of the EOS lip balms because I feel like this makes it easier to apply straight to my lips.
I have a favourite perfume of the month which is surprisingly from New Look, it's called Pure Dusk and I bought a small sample size of this for £2.99. I wouldn't normally get a scent from a clothes store as they normally smell a bit like the cheap body sprays I used to get when I was younger and I prefer to save up and buy a more expensive perfume that I really like, but I had been paid and was waiting in the queue for New Look at the start of the month so gave them all a sniff whilst I was there and I really liked this scent so picked up a small bottle of it and I've been wearing it non-stop so I'll definitely be going back to buy a bigger version.
Another scent favourite is the Peony candle from Yankee Candle, I could be wrong but I believe that this is new this season and when I smelt it I loved it. I love most Yankee Candle scents but this one was just so nice that I couldn't refuse buying it. I have been burning it so much and there is still so much left which is good. I burn this alongside some fresh scents sometimes which also creates a really nice mixture.
One of my favourite moments of this month has been when I saw my favourite band live. The band are called Mayday Parade and they are considered a pop punk band from America and I first found them when I was 10 years old and went through an 'indie/alternative' stage and I have stayed loving them and 7 years later I finally got to see them which made me so unbelievably happy. I went with 2 of my friends which made it even more fun and it also meant going up to London which I always enjoy. I know this is a bit of a different favourite but I couldn't not include it.
My last favourite for this month is waffles. I have been obsessed with eating waffles, which is also good because it was pancake day this month and they all fit into the same category. Some new waffle places have opened in the town I live recently and I went to one with a friend for a catch up early on in the month and I fell in love. I was never really a fan of waffles beforehand but I am a changed person after eating here and I can't wait to go and get some more because they're such good value too!
Thank you for reading this and let me know what some of your favourites for this month have been and if you like any of the things I've been talking about. I hope you all had a great month and now we can prepare for spring and hope that the weather begins to get a bit warmer.

bethany x

Comments