new l'oreal infallible sculpt contour palette

Hello again everyone! Over the weekend I went out and picked up the new contouring product by L'oreal. I had heard a few people talking about it so I wanted to give it a try for myself. I have tried a few contour products before but I always like to try new products when I hear good things about them. This is a cream-to-powder product which I'd never tried before so I was looking forward to seeing what this would be like.
Although I am fairly pale I got the medium-dark shade because when I tested this in the shop it seemed to create a better looking contour than the light-medium one did, so I would suggest testing how it looks before buying one of them. 

 When I first opened the product I was really happy about how much product was in there! Although I could tell the packaging was long I didn't think there would be as much product as there was. There is also a little help guide on contouring which is such a good idea, especially for people that aren't too sure about how to do it or just need some advice on getting better at it. 

I had never used a cream-to-powder finish before so I was quite intrigued by how this would turn out and I quite liked it. By having this kind of formula it makes it really easy to blend which is a really good thing for a contour product. I have used this a few times since purchasing it and I have been loving the contour but I am a bit unsure about the highlight product as I tend to go for a more shimmery highlight.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have enjoyed this, since it is half term at the moment I am trying to take lots of photos are pre write lots of blog posts so I can make sure I get them uploaded on time. If there is anything you would like to see in particular then let me know below. I would like to start uploading 2 blog posts a week but I don't know if I will have enough things to write about as I suffer from writers block so much! And also, if I don't have that many posts then I want to make sure I have at least 1 post a week so let me know what you would prefer for me to do in the comments!

bethany x

Comments