winter clothing wish list

The weather is slowly getting colder which means that jumpers and coats are coming out and that means that I am in need of some new clothing items. I thought that I would share with you some of my top clothing wish items that I am hoping to get to wear throughout the winter. 

The first thing that I have been seeing everywhere recently and have really grown to love is chenille jumpers. These are really soft jumpers and I am hoping to get my hands on either a mustard/gold colour or a dark red because I think these will just look so nice. I have seen a nice gold coloured one on boohoo for £25 which I think is really good for the quality of these jumpers.
I feel like it is an essential to have a black jumper and surprisingly I don't actually have one of these. This lovely one is from Missguided and I love the off the shoulder style of it. This is £12 which I think is really good for this sort of jumper.
Another jumper that I've had my eye on is this striped one from New Look because I don't own anything like this with bold colour stripes and I always look at jumpers such as this one but just haven't ever had the guts to pull one off so I'm hoping to get my hands on one this year. This jumper is £24.99 which once again I feel is a good price for a good quality jumper, especially if it's going to be one that will last me a few years.
Last year I started getting into wearing hats after years of thinking that they didn't suit me, however, the hats that I own are both coloured so they don't always go well with what I am planning to wear. I decided that I should get my hands on a black hat and my favourite place for hats is definitely Accessorize. This hat is £17 in there which I know is quite pricey for a hat and there are definitely similar ones that you can get for cheaper somewhere else but I've found that these are the hats that fit my head the best which is why I keep going back to these ones. 
Something that I have been wanting for a while is a white roll neck jumper. However, I still can't find the perfect one. This one is from Forever 21 for £20 which is the one that I am thinking of most likely getting as it is the closest to what I am after. 
I seem to have a bit of a thing for this yellow/mustard colour at the moment as well as stripes, as I have also had my eye on this top from New Look. I don't own many long sleeved tops as I seem to switch from summer tops to jumpers and I need to start getting some things for in between. I think this is a really good value top as it is only £11.99 and it has the really nice frill end at the sleeves which I think is super pretty.
I have included this coat on, even though if you have read some of my other posts then you would know that I only recently got a new coat. However, the zip on that one was faulty and they no longer sell the same one so I am now on the hunt for a new one and I found this gorgeous puffer coat from Topshop which I have tried on a few times and it is so warm. I am slightly reluctant to spend £70 on a coat so I am hoping that this will go down in price around Black Friday so that I can get my hands on it then!
Another striped top is coming up from New Look because once again I feel like this is different to anything else I own and I really like the look of it. I really like the different colours included on this top because they're all things that I don't think I would wear normally but I really like how they go so well together. This top is another good value one as it is £12.99. 
For ages now I have been needing to get my hands on some new jeans because mine are slowly wearing out and they just don't fit that well anymore. The best fitting jeans I have ever owned are the Jamie jeans from Topshop so I think that I'm going to end up going back to those for some blue jeans. Once again I'm trying to look around to see if I can find any similar ones in other shops as these are £42 but I find it very difficult to find jeans that fit me properly as I normally have to get them from the petite ranges. 
Seeing as I have been wanting to get all these striped tops I have finally decided that those are the kinds of things that I would wear under a pinafore. I always look at corduroy pinafores but beforehand I have never been able to think what I would wear underneath them. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any recently that I really like the look of but this is the exact sort of style I want so if any of you know where I would be able to get one from then please let me know!! 

I hope you have enjoyed this wish list and let me know what sort of things you are after this winter because I'd love to know!

bethany x

Comments