october favourites

So my favourite month of the year has been and gone and I cannot believe that we are this close to the end of the year! I thought that I would share with you a few products that I have been using and loving this month.
The first thing that I have been loving is a new mascara that I have been trying out, this is the L'oreal Miss Baby Roll. I have the waterproof version of this because if you haven't been reading my blog for a while then you wouldn't know that I have such flat eyelashes, so I really need waterproof mascaras to hold the curl in my eyelashes. This is also one of the only mascaras that I have found that curl and hold my eyelashes and make them look good!
As I have been using a waterproof mascara, I have found that my micellar water isn't as great at removing this, which is why I have started using the Simple Dual Effect Eye Makeup Remover. This is a mixture of cleansing oils and waters so it really helps to dissolve eye makeup, rather than having to try and rub it off your eyes. One thing that is really great though is that once I have removed the rest of my makeup my face isn't left feeling oily, which is something that I was initially worried about when I started using this product. I have found that this also leaves my eyelashes so soft which is never a bad thing!!
Another makeup favourite from this month has been the Soph x Revolution palette which I picked up at the start of the month. I have pretty much been wearing this on my eyes every day for the rest of the month! I have been loving pink and orange colours on my eyes recently so by this palette having both of these sorts of colours in, it means that I'm really loving this palette and will probably be doing a few looks with this if you would like to see those!
I feel like it has been a month of trying new makeup products this month, as I have also tried a new foundation which I have fallen in love with! This is the L'oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation and this is such a great high coverage foundation. I originally got this for my birthday as I wanted to try out a new high coverage foundation as I didn't really have any anymore. This isn't something that I would wear on an everyday basis as it is heavier on my face for every day but because it is a slightly moussy consistency it is still quite light compared to some other full coverage foundations. 
A clothing favourite of this month is my new coat, which is this puffy yellow coat. I have seen so many people wearing these recently and picked this one up from Tesco which I was super impressed by because it fits so nicely and it is sinched in slightly around the waist which makes it a lot more flattering than some of the others that there are available.  I've included the photo from the website as it shows the coat better than I could seem to in any of my photos.
For the past couple of months, I have been reading the Harry Potter books, as I read the first 2 when I was a lot younger and have never gone back to them since so I recently decided to finally read them as I have grown up loving Harry Potter so felt like a bit of a hypocrite for never having read the books, seeing as I am also very interested in reading. I have been absolutely loving all these books and would definitely recommend anyone who hasn't read them to read them as they include so much more than the films and so much of the magic is missed out and I am just so excited to carry on reading them.

I know this was only a small favourites this month but I thought I'd share it with you anyway! I hope you've enjoyed reading it and are looking forward to some of my other posts coming up!

bethany x

Comments