black friday haul

Black Friday deals seem to have lasted for about 2 weeks which means that over that time I have managed to spend way too much money but I have also managed to get some great items which I thought I would share with you as I love reading these myself. On actual Black Friday, I went to Brighton to do some shopping but also did some online shopping as well. As a disclaimer, I would just like to say that I bought all of this with my own money or some of it was a joint amount for Christmas presents etc.
The first thing I got is definitely my most impressive purchase. I got this Oral B Genius 9000 Electric Toothbrush in white. This is actually a Christmas present for my dad (I know he won't be reading this thankfully) and this was originally £280 but I managed to get it for £84.99 from Boots as they had some amazing Black Friday deals and there was no way me and my mum were going to pass up this offer as my dad had told us that he wanted a new electric toothbrush. This is the really impressive toothbrush that comes with the motion sensors that you can see on the app to track how you are brushing your teeth. I think this deal was absolutely amazing though as it was a saving of £195 so I thought I would start with my most impressive purchase.
Boots also had some great deals on fragrance this Black Friday, so I ended up buying 3 perfumes; one for me, one for my mum and one for my sister. The perfume that I got for myself was one of my favourite perfumes which is the Paco Rabanne Lady Million. This was down to £34.50 from £58.50 and I was very proud of this as I had a £5 voucher with my advantage card and also had a £10 gift card so ended up getting this for £19.50 for 50ml. The perfume I got for my sister was also an incredible saving, I got her the YSL Black Opium Pure Illusion perfume which is normally £71. This was marked down to £23.68 even though this was meant to be what you saved so I was incredibly lucky to get it during that error although the price of £47.32 is still amazing! The last fragrance that I got in the sales was a Chanel No5 perfume in 35ml. This is my mums favourite perfume but she normally only gets it in duty-free as it is reduced there. However, I knew that she was running low and isn't going away for a while so when I saw that they had 10% off Chanel I bought her the smallest size for £46.80 as a Christmas present which I'm sure she will be really surprised by.

If you saw my recent post about my winter clothing wish list then you may have seen some of the following items which I amazingly did manage to get in a Black Friday offer!
The first item off that wish list that I got was the Topshop coat which went down to £39 from £70 which is absolutely amazing and I'm so happy that I managed to get hold of that and I think it is my favourite coat that I have owned because it is so warm so I would definitely recommend any of you that need a new coat to try seeing if Topshop still have any deals on because the quality of their coats are really amazing.
Also from Topshop I got my new jeans which unfortunately weren't included in any offer but I thought that I would still include them on here as I did still get 10% off with my student discount using UNIdays so I recommend any of you that are students to download this app because I have saved so much money through it.
From New Look, I also managed to get a chenille jumper which is so incredibly soft and I am completely in love with it. It's this beautiful golden sort of colour and I know I will get so much wear out of this. I also got both the striped tops that I included in my clothing wish list as New Look had 25% off everything which I used on all these items because it made it a lot better value.
Another clothing shop that I visited on Black Friday was Bershka where I picked up this floral top which is something very different to what I normally go for. This had 30% off though so I was convinced to buy it to try and introduce a sort of nicer looking top into my wardrobe as I always use the phrase "jeans and a nice top" so this is going to be my new nice top whenever I say that!
The last clothing item that I got was this 90's style bodysuit from Missguided as they had 50% off the whole site. I did actually order 2 items from Missguided, however, as happens quite often during Missguided sales they refunded me for the other item as they had run out of stock which I was slightly disappointed about but I still think that I did really well to get this bodysuit for £4!
The Body Shop had 40% off over the Black Friday weekend so I went in to see if there was anything I fancied in there. I ended up picking up one of their Christmas scented shower gels in Vanilla Chai as I got this for £3 and then I got the small shower gel in the Wild Argan Oil as this was only £1.20. The Body Shop shower gels are things that I really love but never buy for myself as I feel like they are more of a present thing so I thought I would treat myself whilst there was 40% off.
After waiting in the queue for ages I also managed to get onto Beauty Bay where they had 30% off everything. By the time I got onto the site there was a lot that was sold out so I ended up only getting 3 eyeshadows from Makeup Geek as I always say that I'm going to get some more of these and never end up getting them so I thought I might as well whilst they were on offer. I got the shade Chickadee, which I have seen so many people using and raving about so I felt like I needed to get this one. I also got 2 duochrome ones which I always think look amazing so I got the shade Havoc and Secret Garden.

I hope you enjoyed hearing what I got during Black Friday and that you all managed to find some great deals as well. I am super pleased with the things I got as this is the first year that I have properly done Black Friday shopping, as I feel like every year it is becoming a bigger thing.

bethany x

Comments