tenerife travel diary

So I'm back from my holiday in Tenerife! It was so lovely to get away for a week and do some exploring and some relaxing and attempting to catch a tan. I thought that I would share some of my photos from my trip with you because I love seeing other people's photos of their holidays.
I also vlogged my holiday so that is also going up on my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbmUEW7gpxJokFDFaR7myMA so please go check that out and subscribe to my channel if you want to, I don't upload regularly but I usually just vlog when I do fun/exciting things but I'm hoping to become more confident with vlogging and therefore upload more regularly. 
I hope you have enjoyed this post and I will also be putting up an outfit post about my evening outfits whilst I was on holiday for anyone who is looking for some holiday clothes and needs some inspiration.

bethany x

Comments

  1. Wow it looks so beautiful, great pictures!😍 Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment