tanya burr hollywood eye palette look

Hello again! I really enjoy posting makeup looks on this blog and I know I'm not that good at makeup but I am trying to experiment more with some different kinds of looks so am hoping to post some more soon! This makeup look is using the Tanya Burr Hollywood Eye Palette which originally I didn't really like but recently I have been loving this look. 
I start off by putting my Nivea Men Post Shave Balm on as a primer which I bought after hearing so many people say how good it was and it really does work so well! I'll then go in after this with my L'oreal True Match which I have been loving so much! I will definitely be repurchasing this foundation. I will then also use my Rimmel Stay Matte powder which I have pretty much always relied upon to keep my makeup in place and prevent my face from becoming oily. 
The next thing I will do is fill in my brows and I know that I'm probably the worst person at filling in brows but I try to make them look at least half decent. As most of you know I use Maybelline Brow Satin on my brows because I find the colour match works for me and I am yet to find another brow product that I like this much - however if you are going to buy this be aware that the sponge powder side runs out quicker than the pencil side.
Then I move onto my eyes. First off I take my Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer on my lid to work as a primer and that will help the colour pop more and also hold my eyeshadow on all day. I'll then go in with the shade Nude Delight to set that onto my eye and produce a base layer. The next colour I use I will put all over the lid, this is the colour Gold Coin which is such a lovely golden colour that isn't too orange toned unlike some others. Through my crease and the outer corner I will then put Bookworm and just blend these out until I am happy with the look it creates. To intensify this look you could use Enchantment to add some more glitter however I find the glitter in this colour quite chunky which I'm not particularly a fan of, however if you like the idea of that I'm sure it would look great. Another way to make this makeup look more dramatic would be to use a loose pigment. I haven't actually tried any pigments but I really want to. I'll also then use my Benefit Roller Lash because this is my favourite mascara of all time.
For my contour I would then use my Sleek Face Form palette and put this on to slim my face down and also bronze my face up a little bit seeing as my tan is already fading. I will use my Mary-Lou Manizer from The Balm to highlight because this is my favourite highlighter that I've ever used. For this look I also used my Bourjois blush in Rose eclat.
To finish off this look I used my MAC Lipstick in Hug Me because I feel like it is natural and it is less bold than a matte lipstick.
I hope you've enjoyed this look and I hope you like the makeup. I am trying to improve my makeup skills to be able to post more makeup blogs and feel more confident about it so if you liked this then please let me know and let me know what else you would like to see from me!

bethany x

Comments

  1. Ooh loved this look, I have never tried Tanya's eyeshadow palettes but I hear quite a few people rave about the Hollywood palette!☺ Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment