holiday ootw

Last week I shared my travel diary with you from my holiday to Tenerife and this week I thought I would show you some of the outfits that I wore out in the evenings during this holiday. My blog from Tenerife is also up on my youtube channel if you wanted to go and check that out!
 This was my first outfit which I am in love with! The shorts are one of my newest items and they are from H&M for only £7.99, when I went in they had loads like this in a lot of different patterns and these were my favourite ones. The top is just a plain black vest top which I wear all the time because they are so versatile. My necklace was actually one I bought in the sale from Primark last autumn and this is the first time I wore it because I completely forgot about it. My sandals are also from Primark which were featured in a recent haul and I wore these so much over the week. Because it got quite cold in the evenings I wore my black bomber jacket which was also in a recent haul which is from Bershka.
 The next night I wore this playsuit from Primark which I bought a couple of years ago now so I don't know if you'd be able to find anything like this anywhere but this is just elasticated around the top which makes it really comfortable and I love the colour of the short section and the plain top half. The necklace is also from Primark around the same time and it is just this orange red triangle necklace which I always wear with this playsuit. Once again I was wearing my Primark sandals and I just put my black kimono on to keep me warmer as we went out. This was from New Look last summer I believe so they might still do something similar this year.
 On this night I wore these tropical floral shorts which I got from Primark last year for about £5 but I think I have seen ones similar to this on boohoo this year. This has also made me realise how many of my clothes are from Primark! I am wearing a cropped black ribbed top with this which is slightly v cut, this is from New Look but you can also get ones like this on boohoo and I think Topshop still do ones like this. Again I am wearing my Primark sandals and my black kimono with this outfit.
My next outfit was this rather simple one using a plain black bodycon skirt from Asda but you can get these anywhere and I use this for so many different things. I paired this with a white ribbed top from Topshop which I bought last summer but boohoo have ones like this and New Look have some similar ones. Today I decided to wear a different pair of Primark sandals which are a nude pink colour with white soles, these were bought last year but I have seen a lot of sandals similar to this. Once again I wore my black kimono.
Another playsuit that I wore this holiday was this pale blue one from Primark. I bought this a while ago but I only seem to wear it on holiday. It is high necked which was good for this day as I got fairly burnt and this has a zip down the side and it also has some pockets. Again I have gone back to the brown sandals from Primark and because this was a warmer night I went without a jacket/kimono, especially because I felt like neither of the items I had with me went that well with this outfit.
 My final outfit is one of my all time favourite holiday outfits is my black chiffon maxi skirt, the brown belt is attached to the skirt and is elasticated at the back. If any of you know me then you will know that I am very short so whenever wearing this I have to wear it so high up my waist. This was originally from Select a few years ago but I have seen some on ASOS recently so I would recommend checking ASOS out if you're looking for a maxi skirt. I normally wear this skirt with a grey crop top from Topshop and I love this crop top so much, it is definitely one of my all time favourite crop tops and I think Topshop have some of the best crop tops around, especially when they have their 2 for £__ offers on crop tops because you can then get 2 in different colours and that can then create completely different outfits. Once again I wore this with my brown Primark sandals and took my bomber jacket out with me in case I got cold. 

I hope you have enjoyed this post and it has helped give you some inspiration if you are going on holiday soon and need to get some new holiday clothes and I know I love seeing things that other people wear and it really helps inspire me to buy some new clothes which my bank really doesn't thank me for. 

bethany x

Comments