urban decay naked 2 review

Hello again everyone! So today I decided to write a review on the Naked 2 palette because I got this just over a month ago and I have been using it so much since and I know a lot of people like to read reviews on these things before they go out and buy them.

 The first thing I have to say about this is how beautiful the packaging is. I'm one of those people that keeps all my nice packaging and this is one of those. This palette also comes with the Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion samples which I also got with my Naked 1 palette and loved using so I'm glad I got some more of those.
 The case of the packaging is also so beautiful, I don't really know what kind of colour I would describe this as but it's really nice and looks lovely if you like to display your palettes. Unlike the Naked 1 it is the metal casing that clicks shut which I prefer to the casing of the Naked 1. 
I absolutely love the shades in this palette, some of my favourites are Tease, Snakebite and Suspect. There are so many different types of colours in here that I find you would be able to create so many different looks which makes this palette perfect if you want to travel with it because there's gold shades, pink shades and silver shades. These colours work well on their own and even better with the primer potions, I have found that these stay on all day and can also last into the night which is absolutely amazing! The pigmentation is also so good on Urban Decay eye shadows.
I have also used the brush from this palette and one side is a more flat brush and the other side is fluffier so you can take this away for a night and still have brushes that you will need inside the palette. 
Urban Decay is also a cruelty free brand and although I don't always use cruelty free brands I do prefer to reach for them because I am not in any way supporting animal testing because it is cruel so this is a really good brand to buy from.
I do find that these shadows have more fallout that the original palette does but that might just be my opinion. 
This palette is £38.50 but when you remember that you get 12 shadows for that price that is only just over £3 each which is extremely good value!

I hope you've enjoyed this post and has helped you if you were debating whether or not to buy it. If you want to see any makeup looks with this palette then let me know and I will be sure to make a post with a few looks used with this palette.

bethany x

Comments