5 product makeup bag

Hello again everyone! Today I thought I would write about my 5 product makeup bag, I saw this going round a while back and thought that I would write about what I would have if I could only have 5 makeup products. This was really hard because I normally change what makeup I use and also I change what I reach for every day so just picking 5 items was really hard. 
 My first item would have to be concealer because I use this every single day and I would be able to use this in place of foundation so I would definitely need to have this with me. My favourite concealer is the LA Girl Pro Concealer and I got this off Amazon and I love it so much and will definitely be repurchasing this. 
 My second product would be my brow satin by Maybelline because as of so far this is the best brow product that I have found that matches the colour of my brows and it comes with a gel sort of pencil and then a powder to fill them in and the colour match for me is so good but I can see that for some other people they won't be able to find a colour that suits them because there isn't the biggest colour range. 
 My next product would have to be Roller Lash from Benefit because this is the only mascara that I have found that leaves my eyelashes completely curled and I don't know what I used to use before this because it's honestly the best mascara I have ever found. I know that a good dupe of this is the Lash Sensational from Maybelline which I have tried but it just doesn't hold the curl as much as this does.
Another product that I will have to have is my Sleek Face Form palette because I could use this both to contour and use as eyeshadow if I wanted to. This has such lovely colours and I love it so much, the bronzer in this leaves such a lovely natural contour and you can definitely use this to add more and more definition if that's what you want. The highlight shade in this is so lovely and I would consider it as a cheaper version of The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer. The blush is also lovely and it just gives a really lovely rose colour to your cheeks. 
The last product that I would have to include is my Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 03, this is a creamier version of Velvet Teddy from MAC so I use this all the time when I don't want a drying matte lipstick because this feels like it keeps my lips much more moisturised which if I only had 5 products to use would be very important. I would definitely prefer to have this over a lip balm though because this has colour to it which I would prefer to have.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this and I definitely think any of you with a blog/youtube should do a post about your 5 product makeup bag because I found this very interesting to think of what I would want to include. I definitely want to write more makeup look posts soon but I simply didn't have the time over the past week due to exams so if any of you are still having exams then good luck and I congratulate anyone that has done some/all of their exams and that now you can relax. Thank you for reading!

bethany x

Comments