haul! primark, new look, superdrug, books

Hello again everyone! Today I have a haul for you, I used to do hauls all the time but I've deleted most of those since I restarted my blog but recently I have been spending too much so thought I'd show you what I've been buying. I am going on holiday soon so a few things were for my holiday which I'm very excited for and I'm sure I will make a blog post on!
The first thing I got was from Primark and it's a beach cover up. I have been looking for one of these for absolutely ages because I never want to get fully dressed when walking from either the beach or the pool back to my room in a hotel so I wanted to get one of these to slip on and that would be fine. This was only £8 and I love the colours and the sequins on it so much so I thought this was such good value.
The next thing I got from Primark was a new bikini and I've been buying way too many bikini's recently but I just love having so many lovely ones and I thought the print on this was so nice! This was marked as £6 but when I got to paying it was only £4 so this was such good value! There is also a halter strap for the top but I had taken it off to try on and forgot to put it back on.
I also got a new beach towel from Primark because mine is old now and I just saw the pattern on this and I loved it so much, the colours go so well together and I have also seen that velvetgh0st has this same towel. This towel was only £7 so that is good value for a good quality beach towel.
Another summery thing that I got from Primark was this pair of sandals which I love so so much, they have a small block heel on them which really helps me due to how small I am and I just love the cross over design of these and just think I'll get so much wear out of them. These were only £12 which is so much better than if you were to buy the same things from somewhere such as River Island.
 The last thing I got from Primark were these 2 sunglasses, my last pair of Primark sunglasses got ruined on my holiday last year but I never mind too much if they get damaged because they are always so cheap. These two were my favourites out of the big range of sunglasses that they had in store and these were both only £2 so if anything happens to them over the summer I won't be too upset. 
Another thing I got was this black and brown backpack. I haven't had a backpack since I was about 11 or 12 and I've recently realised how much I really need one for when I go for days out and other things where I need to carry more around with me so I went on a bit of a search to find one that I really liked. I ended up finding this one in New Look for £19.99 but got my student discount so it made it a little bit cheaper for me. 
 After clearing out my wardrobe recently I noticed that all of my shorts were either too small or showed my bum off more than I would like so I started looking around to see what shorts I could find that I liked and would keep me covered. I tend to like distressed shorts more unless I find some mom shorts. However the only mom shorts that I found didn't really look too good so I ended up getting these ones from Bershka, these were £17.99 which is quite good for a pair of shorts that I really like so I'm glad I found these ones.
Another thing that I have been meaning to get for ages is a bomber jacket and I kept looking for one that I really liked but all the ones that I was finding were either really expensive or really flimsy so it was looking like I wasn't going to find one, that was until I went into Bershka and found this black one which I really liked. This was £22.99 and that was a price that I was willing to pay seeing as I know I will get loads of wear out of this. I got a black one instead of a different coloured one because I know this will go with so much more than if I got a particular colour.
I needed a couple of new makeup things so I went into Superdrug and picked up some repeat purchases of some of my favourite products. The first one is the Rimmel Stay Matte powder which so many people rave about so I won't go on about this too much but it's such a good powder that helps my makeup stay in place all day. The other product I picked up was the L'oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim, I've been using this project for years because it's the only eyeliner I've ever found that is completely black and can create a thin line or that you can build up to a thicker line. I find this so easy to use so I would recommend this to anyone who struggles with eyeliner.
 As I'm sure a few of you are aware I have a bit of an obsession with books and as I study English Literature I have been given a long reading list so I've begun to buy a few of the books off that list to start reading over the summer. Some of the ones I've got are: The Go-Between by L.P Hartley, A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini, Waterland by Graham Swift, Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, 1984 by George Orwell, Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë, David Copperfield by Charles Dickens, Great Expectations by Charles Dickens and Emma by Jane Austen. I still have a few to arrive in the post but all of these sound amazing and I'm sure they're going to keep me very busy over the summer. Let me know if you've read any of these so I can get someone else's opinion on them.
The last thing I've got recently is Get Weird by Little Mix, I've wanted this since it came out but I just haven't gotten round to getting it yet so when I noticed there was an offer on Amazon me and my mum bought a CD each and now I finally have it and I have been listening to it non stop. Also, I am going to Capital's Summertime Ball so I'll be seeing Little Mix in a month so that's very exciting.

 I hope you have enjoyed this very long post and congratulations if you've got to the end of it! It's easy to say that my bank doesn't love me right now but I'm happy with all the things that I've bought and I can't wait to go on holiday and use all the clothes and read all my books. 

bethany x




Comments