high end beauty wish list

Hello again everyone! I thought for today's post I would show you my beauty wish list, of course there is so much I would love to have from the high end but I decided to pick out a few of my most wanted things and put them in this post for you all. If any of you have these products please let me know what you think of them below because I would love to know!
The first thing that is on my wish list is the Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette. I love the Too Faced palettes so much! I unfortunately don't own anything from Too Faced but I always want to try their things and this is one of the main things I would like to try. I have seen videos and read reviews on these palettes and they seem amazing and the pigmentation looks great so I would definitely recommend trying out one of their palettes.
Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette - £36
Something that I would like that would go with the palette is the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. I have the sample of these from when I got my Naked palette and I loved them so much! They made my eyeshadow stay on so well and it just looked so much better when I used a primer than without and since I am running out of them now I would love to be able to buy a full size one in the shade Eden, this was my favourite one because I felt like it did a better job because I could see the product whereas with the original one, which dries clear, I couldn't see it once I had applied it. This is just my choice of what I would like but I think that everyone should try out eyeshadow primers because the difference they can make to your eyeshadow is amazing.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden - £16
This is a product that I'm never sure whether to class as drugstore or high end but I decided to include it anyway as it is a fairly pricey brand and I am in love with their products. One of the products from The Balm that I have been dying to try since I first discovered them, not too long ago, is the Mary-Lou Manizer. This is such a pigmented highlight and I have seen so many people use it and it always makes me want it so much! There are a range of different luminizers from The Balm but this is the one that I want the most as I just think the colour of it is amazing and looks so good on people. 
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer - £17.50
I have wanted to try the Benefit Hoola Bronzer ever since I remember knowing how to use bronzer properly. I have heard so many good things about this and know so many people who love it but I just have never been able to save my money to get it. Another bronzer that I am desperate to try is the infamous Nars Laguna Bronzer but I feel like Hoola is a bit of a safer choice, simply because I believe it would suit my skin tone more. I have tried many things from Benefit in the past and I think they are such a good brand!
Benefit Hoola Bronzer - £23.50 
Another Too Faced product that I really want to try is the Born This Way Foundation. I have recently heard quite a few good things about this foundation after I'd never really heard anything about it before and from what I've heard this is a really good foundation that this is a hydrating medium to full coverage foundation which I really want to try some more high coverage foundations and I currently have never tried any high end foundations so I thought this would be a good foundation to start with. 
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation - £29
I love MAC lipsticks so much! One of the shades that I really want to try (out of the many that I want to try) is Taupe. This is a fairly orange toned brown and I love my brown lipsticks. Although I want to venture away from matte lipsticks a bit, this is once again a matte lipstick but I just love the colour of it so much. There are so many different shades that I could've listed here but this is one of the most wanted on my list. 
MAC Lipstick in Taupe - £15.50

I hope you have enjoyed this post and possibly it has given you some ideas of what you might like to buy. I think all of these products are amazing and I like most of the products from almost all of the brands that I have mentioned. Let me know if you want me to do a drugstore version of this and I will definitely do that for you! 

bethany x

Comments