interrailing travel diary

Some of you may be aware that recently I have spent 6 weeks interrailing around Europe with one of my best friends. I had an absolutely incredible time and thought it would be fun to share with you what sort of things I have got up to. I have uploaded a vlog onto my youtube channel if you would like to check that out! 
I'm not going to go into too much detail with each place as I am planning on writing travel diaries for each place that I have been as a guide for anyone planning on going interrailing or just travelling around Europe. 

The first place that I went was Amsterdam which is somewhere I've been wanting to go for so long!
The next place that we stopped off at was Geneva, unfortunately, we were only here for one night so we didn't get to see too much of the city.
I had never been to Italy before and the first stop we had in Italy was Pisa which was a tourist must do!
Our second stop in Italy was Florence which I had been told so many times that it was so beautiful.
Croatia is somewhere I have always loved the sound of and it was one of our only beach stops on our journey but we also got a chance to see the Krka waterfalls.
Somewhere a bit less popular to travel to is Slovenia and our first stop in Slovenia was the capital; Ljubljana. 
Slovenia is also home to Bled which has a beautiful lake which we visited a lot. 
Afterwards, we headed to Budapest which has been recommended to me so many times.
Another short stay we had was in Vienna which is absolutely beautiful. 
One of my favourite places we stopped at was definitely Prague which was absolutely incredible. 
Berlin has been somewhere I've wanted to visit for years, ever since I studied history at high school, so I was super excited about going here!
We then headed into Scandinavia and spent a few days in Copenhagen.
The final place was Stockholm which we loved a lot due to Sweden being the home of Abba.
That is it for my interrailing travel diary but I would love to go into more detail of each place, so if there is anything you would want me to include in these then definitely let me know! I am hoping to spread them out over the summer so if there's any you would prefer me to post sooner (if you are going to any of these places over the summer) then also let me know and I'll try and do that for you! I hope you have enjoyed reading this post!

bethany x

Comments