january favourites

Firstly I can't believe it was 2018, let alone that it's now the end of January! Already this year is flying by but I thought I would share with you some of the things that I have been absolutely loving this month. It isn't too much of a long favourites post but I thought that I'd share it with you anyway.
My ultimate favourite of this month has to be The Greatest Showman. Oh my gosh, I love this film so much, it made me feel so many emotions and I cannot describe how incredible it is. It's one of the most feel-good films I have seen since Mamma Mia. I have not heard anyone go and see this film and not come out saying how amazing it was, every time I have seen it people have applauded at the end because it honestly feels like you are watching something live on the stage or that you just want to get up and join in with them. Not only do I absolutely love the film (which I have seen 3 times), but the soundtrack has been all I've played this month because it's so amazing. I can't rave about this enough so all I can say is that if you haven't seen it yet then please go to the cinema to see it!!!
Also this month, one of the best tv shows got added to Netflix - Friends. I have always been a Friends fan and used to spend hours watching it on Comedy Central so I'm super happy that it's now on Netflix so that I can now watch it whenever I want to. It also means that I can watch every single episode in chronological order which is something that I have never managed to do. Amongst doing other things this month, I have somehow managed to get halfway through the entire show which is so bad but I don't regret it at all!
If you saw my what I got for Christmas then you would know that I got the Benefit Hoola bronzer and I have been loving it! This bronzer blends so so easily and I have been wearing it all throughout this month. It is definitely the best bronzer that I have ever tried and has lived up to the hype that has been around it for years. I only have the mini version as I didn't want to get the larger sized one if I wasn't going to end up liking it but I will definitely be using this a lot this year!
Another makeup favourite from this month is the Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer, not only is this such a lovely brightening concealer but it has lasted me so much longer than other concealers! Even when I bought a new one of these as I was running out, I managed to keep squeezing some more out for a few weeks so I'm super happy with this. I believe they don't have much of a shade range with this concealer so it may be difficult for a lot of people to try this one out but it is also quite similar to the LA Girl Pro Conceal which offers a much higher range of shades.
A website that I have been absolutely loving this month as well is goodreads. I have been reading quite a lot this month so I have been loving to update my goodreads account and follow some more people on there (my username is beths98 if you wanted to follow me). This is a great way to keep a track of all the books you enjoyed and have read throughout a year and you can also set goals on there which is great.

I hope this post has given you some things which might interest you, I really enjoy reading monthly favourites so I hope that you have enjoyed it also!

bethany x

Comments