what I got for my 19th birthday

I've been meaning to write on here again and since it was my birthday last week a lot of you told me that you'd love to see a what I got for my birthday. I thought I'd start back up with this and I have a few other ideas of posts that I'd love to share with you all so that I can begin to post a bit more! 
So last week it was my 19th birthday and I had an absolutely great day and thought that I'd share with you what my friends and family kindly got me. I am not trying to show off at all by sharing this with you but I love seeing what people have got and I know a lot of you do too!
 So my parents were amazing and bought me a new TV, as mine has been broken for over a year now so they got me a new one which is bigger than my current one as well. I am so so happy with this as it's so kind of them.
My best friend got me a few different makeup pieces. She got me this beautiful blush by Tanya Burr in the shade Peonies Please, which is perfect for a natural glowy look. There is also an amazing purple toned highlighter from Makeup Obsession in the shade Moon, which she also got for herself because she loved it so much! I have been looking for a good cheaper purple toned highlighter for quite a while now and I absolutely love this one. The last makeup piece she got me was this NYX eyeshadow in the shade Fireball, which is definitely my kind of eyeshadow colour at the moment as I'm loving orangey red colours.
I also got this WoodWick candle in the scent Spiced Blackberry off my friend as I have wanted a WoodWick candle for a few years now as I love the idea of the crackling wood as it burns. This is a lovely scent as well and is perfect for autumn. 
My friend also got me this beautiful mug which is so big and perfect to have massive cups of tea in as I'm watching bake off (because that's what I do every Tuesday at the moment). My mum is also super jealous of this mug and keeps trying to steal it off me haha.
The first thing my boyfriend got me was some Disney DVD's as I have a small collection of the shiny cases that they bring out every year and he knows that I love them so much and as they were on offer he got me a few. I got Princess and the Frog, Pinocchio, 101 Dalmatians and Hercules, these are also perfect to watch on my new TV!!
This is a present that I knew I was getting as when I had gone to Primark recently I had fallen in love with this dusky pink faux suede jacket and my boyfriend offered to get it for me for my birthday so I've now been wearing this loads because it is such a lovely colour and is really nice to either go out in or to wear casually. 
I also got some new Real Techniques sponges as I have been complaining about how old and disgusting my current one is for quite a while now but I can never bring myself to buy a new one so my boyfriend got me the set of two so that I won't need to purchase any new ones for a very long time.
My boyfriend also very kindly got me this Harry Potter Pop Vinyl. These are something I buy him pretty much every birthday and Christmas so he finally found one to get me as I have always loved Harry Potter and this one is him in his robes holding Hedwig and it is so nice now sat on my bookshelf along with all my Harry Potter books. 
Sticking to the Harry Potter theme, the last thing my boyfriend got me is this Ravenclaw scarf as I am  trying to convince him to come to the studio tour with me this winter as I went back in 2013 but I want to go when it's all snowy and I want to see all the things that they have added since I last went, so he got me this so that I can wear it for all the photos that I am bound to take when I go to the tour again.
 Obviously you can't have a birthday without receiving chocolate so this is some that I got from some friends and my best friend's parents got me some as well which is super kind of them.
As it was my 19th birthday as well I kindly got given some alcohol from people. I was going out on my birthday as well so a lot of this got consumed before we headed out and some of my friends very kindly bought me drinks on our night out which is so nice of them. 
I did also receive some money from some other family members as I am hoping to go travelling next year and this is being put towards that so that was really nice of them! As well as all this my parents got me the blanket that's in the background of these photos which is so so fluffy and cosy and I'm absolutely loving that.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I got for my birthday and I will try and post some more soon!

bethany x

Comments