collective haul! primark, new look, super drug, nike!

We are heading into autumn now so obviously I had to do some seasonal shopping and since I had worked a lot over the summer it meant that I had a fair amount to spend. I went on a shopping trip to Brighton recently and picked up a lot of these things and I also thought I'd include a few other things that I got around the same time, just so you could see what things I have bought because I love looking at hauls and after posting a picture on Instagram I had people asking me if I would do a haul on my blog so here you go! This has taken me a while to post because I have been getting back into college and it's been a big work load so far this year but I am trying to get back into a schedule of posting on here as well.
The first thing that I bought was the NYX Brow Pomade, I have wanted to try things from NYX for a while and I finally went to the stand in Boots in Brighton and picked up the brow pomade. I looked at some of the lip creams but I couldn't find any of the ones that I really wanted. I also bought the brow brush to go along with this pomade and I love it so much! It has made doing my brows so much easier and I have never found a brow product I like more! This is so well priced as well, especially in comparison to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, this comes up at only £5.50 and the brush was £8.50.
I also finally got a Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and I am so happy with it! I don't know how I managed to do anything before it! I got this on offer at Superdrug so I managed to get it for only £4.50! I love dampening this before using it and then it blends so much better so I would definitely recommend it. 
A couple of months ago I ran out of my favourite foundation - L'Oreal True Match. Over the summer I was trying out some of my other foundations but nothing compares to this one, it just applies so evenly and is the best coverage foundation that I have. I got this also on offer in Superdrug so it was only £7.99 compared to the normal £9.99 but I think it is definitely worth it!
I also got a new blush brush recently, this is surprisingly from Wilkinsons which I thought was amazing that their brushes are such high quality. This is honestly amazing for only £4 and is the perfect size for your cheeks.
My dad recently went to America as well and he bought me back a few presents which I was so grateful for! One of the things he bought for me was this coconut milk eos lip balm which I really like. I love the eos lip balms and this one smells amazing! I never buy these in England because I think they are so overpriced here compared to out in America but if you can't get them from anywhere cheaper I would still recommend them because they are really good!
Also from America, my dad bought me a new essie nail polish in naughty nautical which is this beautiful turquoise colour which looks like it has some shimmer in it. These are some of my favourite nail polishes because they just stay on so much longer than any other brand I have tried and they have such a big range of colours. These tend to retail for about £8 in England so if you feel like treating yourself then I'd definitely say to get one of these, if not I also love Barry M nail polish!
Moving onto clothes, I got this burgundy and white striped body suit from New Look which I have worn so much since buying because I think it goes with so much and is quite a thick material so is perfect as the weather is getting colder. This was only £12.99 which I think is really good compared to the prices of some other bodysuits.
Also from New Look, I got this forest green coloured ribbed vest. This was actually from the teen section but I can still fit into those clothes so I always look in there because they tend to be cheaper. I really love this top and the colour of it is so nice! This top was only £6.99 which is a lot better than some of the prices in adults.
This colour is perfect for autumn, I always wear things this colour and I just love the cut of this t-shirt. Once again, I got this from New Look and it is a beautiful rust coloured ribbed t-shirt with a v-neck cut. This was £7.99 and they also had them in a few other colours, so I would definitely go to your local New Look and see what they have. 
The last thing I got from New Look was this mustard yellow sort of coloured ribbed vest which I wore so much in the last few weeks of summer and am sure I will continue wearing in the autumn. I don't remember the exact price of this but I'm sure it was under £10. 
This was a ribbed grey midi dress that I got from Primark and it's got long sleeves and a slightly higher neck than a standard dress which I really like, especially as it is getting colder. I am quite short so can't normally wear midi or maxi dresses but this wasn't too long which made me so happy that I could actually get away with wearing it! I think this was £10 which I think is really good for a dress like this. 
The next thing I got from Primark was a burgundy cable knit style jumper which looks so nice on and perfect for this season! I have been wearing this quite a bit recently as it's gotten colder over the past week and I'm really enjoying wearing it. I can't remember exactly how much this one was but it would've definitely been less than £10. 
I also got this checked shirt from Primark to just wear over a vest or something else simple like that when I'm at home or college to keep warm. It's not majorly thick and the sleeves are only 3/4 length but that makes it perfect to wear indoors in this weather. 
Seeing as we are going into colder weather I thought I would pick up a scarf from Primark which is this cream/beige colour and white on the other side and I cannot wait to start wearing this. I believe this was £5 which although it is a bit more pricy for a Primark scarf, it is very thick and I think this will get a lot of wear out of it.
Over the summer I joined the gym so I had to pick up some new trainer socks so I thought Primark was definitely the place to go for these and I found a pack of 3 which had padded soles and also padded ankles which prevent trainers from rubbing which I think is a really good idea. These were also really cheap so if you're looking for anything like that, I would definitely recommend going to Primark and seeing what they have in there.
I quickly went into H&M recently after watching Molly's (beautyspectrum) video and I saw that she'd got this jumper and I really loved it, I was amazed that it was only £5.99 and I really love it. This is perfect to wear over something if you just want an extra bit of layering. 
The last clothing item that I got was some new Nike trainers. As I said about joining the gym, I also needed some new trainers and I really liked the look of these ones and these were also on offer in Sports Direct for only £33.99 which is a really good price for some Nike trainers so I couldn't say no to these! I also love the colour of them because of the mixture of grey and pink. I think Nike trainers are the best running trainers because these ones are so padded on the soles that it makes it really comfortable. 
The last item I have is a Leaves candle from Bath & Body Works and I could not believe it when my dad came back from America with this! I have wanted a candle from Bath & Body Works for so long but they are just so expensive to get in England (Bath & Body Works please open a store in England or just ship to us!!) so I am so grateful for this. My dad actually got this on offer for only $13 so if you live in America I would definitely go check if this offer is still on! I love the scent of this so much and it does really remind me of a Yankee Candle scent but I can't remember which one but I really like it.

Thank you for reading this and I promise I will start posting more soon once I get back into a routine! I am so grateful for all of you that continue to read my blog even if I stop for a few months every now and then, it means a lot to me! I hope you have enjoyed this post and please don't forget to let me know of any blog posts that you would like to see because I really want to post things that you will enjoy reading!

bethany x

Comments

  1. Great haul, the burgundy jumper looks lovely, perfect for autumn too! Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment