spring makeup look

Hi again! The weather is continuously changing at the moment but whilst I'm writing this it is warm and sunny and it makes me want to dress for spring, this is why I decided to do a spring makeup look today. In spring I want to go for a dewy fresh look and for this look I went for a lovely pink eye because I felt like this really suited the spring look. I'm not going to go through every bit of makeup I use in this because things such as concealer and brows you can check out my everyday makeup routine for because all of that's on there, on here I'm just going to include how to get really glowy skin and how to create the eye look.

 In the spring I love using this Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation because this gives such a lovely glowy look to your skin and although it's a medium coverage it feels so light on the skin and I think that it's just perfect for this sort of makeup look. 
In this Sleek Face Form palette I will be using all of the products because they all work very well for this look. I will only be using a small amount of the bronzer because I want a subtle contour so I will blend this out a lot more than I normally would so it is only very subtle. I will then use the highlight from this as well because it is a very bright highlight that makes your skin look very dewy. To match in with this dewy look I used the Rose Gold blush which is slightly shimmery to help keep up that dewy look. I love this palette so much and it's such good value for money. 
I will then go over my whole lid with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold. This is a cream eyeshadow so I will be applying this all over my eye and then I will use the shade Sin from my Naked palette to go in the inner corner to make it slightly lighter. To then finish the eyeshadow look I will take Toasted from my Naked palette and put a small amount of this on the outer corner and through my crease.
I don't have a specific lip colour that I use for this so I've included some of my favourites to use in the spring time. These are L'oreal Eva's Nude, Benefit Lollibalm and Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya.

This is it for my makeup post today and I know I have included 2 makeup look posts in a row but I am enjoying writing makeup posts at the moment so I hope you are enjoying them too! 

bethany x

Comments