high-end vs. drugstore: eyeliner

I absolutely love eyeliner, it is something that I have used for years and somehow very slowly improved! Over the years I've tried so many different eyeliners and have ended up finding 2 favourite ones that make doing eyeliner super easy. 
One of the eyeliners that I have loved since I was about 14 is the L'oreal Perfect Slim Eyeliner which is £6.99. This is a felt tip end and I find this so super easy to use! Sometimes, I find that this can smudge off and also sometimes transfer onto my eyelid. This is such an intense black colour as well though so I really love this. 
The high-end eyeliner that I really love is the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, which is £16. I only got this about a year ago but it was one of the best purchases I have ever made! I had heard so many things about this and unlike most eyeliners that I have tried over the years that have a felt tip end (as I find these the easiest), it is an actual brush tip which makes it so super easy to create the perfect line that you want. Once again this is a great super black colour but this stays on through anything; I have gone to theme parks in this and my eyes have streamed loads with this on and it will still be on perfectly! I have never found an eyeliner that stays on as well as this. 

Overall I prefer the Kat Von D eyeliner as even with it being high-end, it is still a good price and it lasts so well. I do still use the L'oreal one as I tend to save my Kat Von D eyeliner for when I'm going out rather than on an everyday basis so if that is more in your price range then it is still a great eyeliner! I hope you have found this useful and that you try these eyeliners out!

bethany x

Comments