anthony nolan

I'M BACK! I really missed posting on here and even though it's coming up to exams I really want to write on here a bit more. I thought I'd start back off by something a little bit different. 
Anthony Nolan is a UK charity that works in the areas of leukaemia and hematopoietic see cell transplantation. They recruit donors for their register who are willing to donate their stem cells. 
I firstly heard about Anthony Nolan through Fabulous Hannah when she talked about it in one of her vlogs a while ago. This really inspired me to sign up to the register and it's super quick to sign up and then within a few days you will get a kit in the post to spit into and send back off to them. The whole process is really simple and can make such a big difference to someone's life. 
There is so much more information about this on their website which I'll leave a link to and there's also quite a few videos on YouTube which describe the process of actually donating your stem cells but I would definitely recommend everyone to sign up to the register if you're aged 16-30. 
Thank you all so much for reading and I am going to try getting back into blogging but I am getting closer to my A Level exams so I am spending a lot of time revising so I don't want to confirm when I'll be posting so follow me on Bloglovin' to get a notification when I upload!

bethany x

Comments