2017 goals

Happy 2017!! I can't believe how fast the past year has flown by! I also cannot believe that I will be turning 19 this year! That's just insane for me to think of. I hope that, even though throughout the world 2016 wasn't such a good year, you all had an excellent year and that 2017 is going to be even better for all of you! I have decided to put these as goals rather than actual resolutions because they are things that I want to build on throughout the year rather than forcing myself into things straight away. I would also love to know what goals you have for this year below so definitely let me know!

1. My first goal for this year is to get good A Level grades this summer. My AS grades last year weren't too great so I am retaking my exams from last year and I'm also taking multiple exams to get my full A Levels. I am going to work so hard to try and get the grades that I want (I'm aiming for ABB) because I know that I am most likely not going to get into the university that I want to go to if I don't try to get these grades. 

2. My next goal for this year is to get back to the gym. I know that so many people say this at the start of the year but this is something that I've been trying to get back into so much recently and when's a better time to start it more than the start of a new year! Alongside this I really want to start eating healthier (once I've eaten all my chocolate from Christmas). I know that this is probably going to be the most difficult thing for me to do throughout this year but I know how much more confident I will become once I begin working on my fitness.

3. The next thing that I really want to do this year is pass my driving test. I started learning towards the end of last year after my parents bought me lessons for my 18th birthday. However, my driving instructor then had to have some time off and then I had mocks etc. so I really got out of the loop of doing anything for it so I definitely want to start driving again and hopefully pass my test this year! I won't be able to afford a car but I thought that it would be best to learn when I have the time and the money to be able to rather than trying to later on in my life. 

4. Another thing that I really want to work on this year is my happiness. I am the type of person that will get down about anything and everything. Compared to other years, I feel like this year I am surrounded by people who genuinely care about me and that I know are going to support me through this goal in particular which gives me so much more confidence to work on my mental health and my happiness this year. I would also like to spread the message to all of you that if you ever feel like you need someone to talk to then you can always message me on Instagram or leave me a comment on here and I will always listen to what you have to say and try my hardest to help any of you!

5. I really want to spend more time seeing my best friend this year. Since going to different colleges we don't get to see each other that often but I always have such a lovely time with her whenever I see her and it makes me feel so happy so I definitely want to spend more time this year seeing my friends. 

6. Two goals in one here is that I want to put more of my money away into savings during this year. My main reasoning for this is because I want to be able to go on holiday with my friends and my boyfriend and I already have some that are planned. So I want to make a lot of funds to go towards travelling and just having an overall good time this year because I want to make this year absolutely amazing! 

7. My last goal for this year is to read more. I am such a bookworm but with college and my job etc. I don't have much spare time to then read as well which really upsets me. Over the summer last year I read 8 books which was so good for me and I just loved getting involved in so many different stories. I really want to try and read as many books as I can this year so if you have any book recommendations then please let me know them below because I would love to know some good ones (even though I have an amazon wish list of books that's got about 60 items on!)

bethany x

Comments