july favourites 2016

Hello again everyone! I can't believe it's already August! Where the hell did this year go, I swear I was celebrating New Year yesterday not 8 months ago! At least it means it's the summer so hopefully that means sunny weather (fingers crossed for England). Anyway, today I'm writing about some of my favourite products/things from July. I don't tend to do these posts regularly because I stick to products that I already know I love so I need to start venturing out a bit more so I have more amazing products to share with you. 
The first product I have to share with you is the L'oreal True Match foundation, if you have read any of my previous posts then you will be aware that this appears in most of them because it is my favourite foundation and I don't know how I survived before this. Unfortunately this ran out on my this month so I will have to go out and get some more and that will be of the new formula so we will see if I still enjoy this foundation as much. This is a little pricier than some other drugstore foundations coming in at £9.99 but I think it is definitely worth that little bit extra.
My next favourite is the Maybelline Eraser Eye which I used to love and have recently gone back to and remembered why I loved it so much. This is such a brilliant brightening concealer for under the eyes and I think that the coverage is actually really good! Although the application has to be done with the attached sponge I still really love this. Once again this is a little more expensive than some other drugstore concealers because it does cost £7.99 but I would really suggest it if you want your under eyes to be really brightened.

I have been loving using the Real Techniques Fan Brush recently to apply my highlight because I think it applies it so evenly and is just perfect to get certain parts of your face rather than a slightly thicker brush. I am unsure whether you can get this anymore because I got this in a limited edition sculpting set which I don't know if it is still available but I'm sure there are many similar ones and you may still be able to find this set on Amazon or in TKMaxx so definitely look there.
Since it's been a lot more summery recently I have been wearing my Zoella Let's Spritz body spray a lot recently. I think this smells so summery due to it being from her tutti frutti range and I am going to be so bad when this range eventually discontinues, especially as it's not only my favourite range but the only one I would actually want to buy anything from! This just means that I will have to buy some more before it does stop being made which isn't too bad seeing as it's only £8.
One purchase I made this month was these checkered white and grey Vans. I have been wanting some slip on white Vans for so long now but I have just never been able to bring myself to spend almost £50 on them. However I was in TKMaxx earlier this month and saw these out the corner of my eye and at first I thought they were the plain white ones so I was so excited to see them in there but then I realised they were this checkered style and I really liked that they were slightly different. Also these were only £19.99 so I thought that was incredible! I couldn't believe I'd got shoes I really wanted for almost £30 cheaper! I have then been wearing these so much since even though I've got through many plasters because Vans always rub my feet and cause them to blister and bleed and I really don't want that with white shoes so hopefully they'll feel better in a short while. 
Another favourite that I bought this month was an Amazon FireTV Stick, I have wanted one of these once again for ages now because I never really watch TV I only really use Netflix etc. and I unfortunately don't have a HDMI hole in my laptop so I cannot connect my laptop to the TV so this was such a great thing for me. I bought this on Amazon Prime Day so it was only £19.99 rather than the normal £34.99. This is so easy to use as well so if you want to know more about this then please let me know!
Obviously Spotify is always a favourite of mine but at the start of this month Biffy Clyro released their new album Ellipsis and I have been listening to it non stop and I love it so much! I have loved Biffy Clyro for years now and I've been so happy to listen to some new music from them, especially seeing as I can save the album to listen to offline due to Spotify Premium which is only £4.99 a month if you are a student so don't miss out on that offer!!

I hope you have enjoyed reading my favourites from July and please let me know some of your favourites from this month in the comments because I'd love to know! Also let me know if you would like me to do these sorts of posts more regularly because my last one was in February! 

bethany x

Comments

  1. Those vans are so cute, I love the little checkered pattern☺ Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment