christmas party outfit inspiration

 I thought I'd do a quick Winter/Christmas post for you now which is a Christmas Party Outfit Inspiration. I've only done 1 Christmas post so far which was my Christmas Wish List. I would've loved to do this post as a lookbook but I'm too poor to buy all of these outfits, especially as I'm not actually going to any Christmas or New Years parties this year.

To me Christmas parties are all about dark reds, black, gold and a lot of sparkle. I feel like no matter how much sparkle is in an outfit it can be justified just because it's Christmas so this is the perfect chance to go all out on the wow factor of an outfit.

The first outfit is a really nice sparkly top which is a sort of a dark oxblood colour and I saw this in the shop when I was buying some of my friends Christmas presents a few days ago and I fell in love with it. It's a little high necked which personally I love because it's not too high neck but still has that sort of look for it. To go with these I thought of some disco pants which I saw in House Of Fraser by the company Quiz, I've wanted disco pants for so long because I think they look so perfect for a simple party look.

The second outfit is a bardot dress which has metallic threads laced into it which gives it the typical party dress and I think it looks so nice on the model, especially with the cut at the bottom of the dress. Also I am in love with bardot tops and dresses because I think they are such a lovely cut.

The next outfit is all focused around the amazing skirt I saw on the Topshop website. Topshop are just amazing with their party wear at the moment so I have found so much I could've included in this post. The skirt is gold and black and pleated and I can imagine this looking amazing with the light catching the gold on this. I paired this with a simple white crop top which I didn't think I would've gone for but I was just looking for a plain white crop top and this came up and I thought it would look really nice to complement the skirt and keep the top of the outfit simpler.

The last outfit is something I would be so wary of trying to pull of which is why I think it would be perfect for this time of year. This is a berry velvet halter neck dress which looks like it would be amazing and I would want to be able to pull it off so much. This is from boohoo so is incredibly good value at just £20 which is why I always look on boohoo for everything because all of their clothes are such good value and good quality as well.

I know this has been quite a text filled post compared to normal when I include lots of pictures but I hope you have enjoyed it anyway and maybe this has helped someone who has been stuck on what to wear to a party that they have coming up. 

lots of love
bethany x

Comments