perfume collection

Firstly I would just like to say that I am in no way trying to brag about what perfume I have, these were all either presents or I bought them myself. 
 These are all my perfumes, I have some that I have used up completely but I decided just to include my full ones in this post. While I was making this post I realised that all of my perfumes are different types of pink. 
 The first one is Our Moment by One Direction. I think most people either own this or at least know what it smells like. I love the smell of it so much because it's fresh and floral but isn't too strong so is perfect to wear everyday. I bought this in the sales after Christmas and I got the 50ml for just £18 so I was incredibly happy with that. I also want to smell That Moment but whenever I've gone into a shop to see it they haven't had a sample out. 
 Nina L'Eau by Nina Ricci is a perfume I bought at duty free last summer when I was going on holiday. I can't quite remember how much it was but the size that I have is normally about £50 in shops, I didn't pay that much though. It's a lovely floral scent which is so summery. 
 The next one is my favourite perfume I own. It's Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs. I love all Marc Jacobs perfumes and my parents got me this for Christmas and I was so happy. I think this is the biggest size they do but once again it was bought for me in duty free so was cheaper than it would be in normal shops. It's such a fruity, floral, fresh smell that I think everyone should try and smell if they can find it. It's definitely my favourite perfume and I use it so sparingly because I never want it to run out. 
The last one is my latest one, Jimmy Choo. I got a sample of this when I bought Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift ages ago and ever since then I loved it. My dad went to America a few months ago and he came home with it for me and it was so shocking but I was so grateful. I don't really know how to describe the scent of this but it says the notes are tiger orchid, sweet toffee caramel and Indonesian patchouli. I don't normally wear this on a daily basis and save it more for events that happen. It always reminds me of seeing One Direction because I've worn it every time I've seen them. 

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. I love all these perfumes so much and if you've never smelt any of them you definitely should because they're all so nice. 
If you have any posts that you'd like to see then please comment below telling me because that's the reason I always take a while to upload things because I can't think of what to write about. 

bethany x

Comments