visit to spain

I haven't posted anything in over a week because I've been in Spain with my school. It was really fun and even though the food wasn't nice the rest of it was really enjoyable. We went to visit some Spanish students and do some things with them in the hope to improve our Spanish but that didn't really work haha.
The flight was in the morning so I had to be at my school for 6 in the morning so I slept most of the flight even if it was only 2 hours but it was enough to feel more awake. 
When we got there we did a small tour of Madrid which was quite good. I don't remember much of what we were told but there were a few stories that the tour guide told us that were quite interesting. 
The whole area I was in was surrounded by fields and fields of olive trees carefully set out in rows which made me laugh. It looked quite nice in this photo that I took from the school we visited, why can't the view from my school be like this?
 
We spent a few hours walking around a castle in JaƩn which is where we stayed and took lots of group photos. The Spanish students didn't come with us this day because they still needed to go to school while we were there.
One of the days while we were there we took a trip to Granada and went to a science museum but I didn't take many photos there so haven't put any on here but we also went on a tour around the gardens of a palace. It was so pretty there were some stories that we got told here as well but I don't remember any of these.
 
To finish of the day in Granada we went shopping and there was a road of really cute little tourist shops that me and my friends went in to buy some gifts for people.

On the last night we had a disco with the Spanish students which was fun and now that I'm back I'm missing spending time with some of the people from my school that I don't normally see outside of school and I'm missing the Spanish students but they might be coming to England this summer to come visit our school so there's a small chance that I might see them again which would be good. 

bethany x

Comments